Chapter 145 I've bothered you so many times, but you're still so polite

Start from the beginning

After everyone disappeared, Liu Jianshe came back panting. Liu Weimin was disgusted again,

"It's useless. Both of their legs are faster than yours."

On the mountain, Jiandan almost used up her last bit of strength to kill the last wild boar, and she was so tired that she sat on the ground.

There was no time to think about anything else. She had heard Dahei's voice from a distance. She let the sick and the four little ones out, drank a sip of water, and leaned against a big tree to rest.

This is what Cheng Chao saw when he arrived. Under the tree, a human figure was lying, and next to him, Jiandan was leaning against another tree and hardly moving. Four puppies were running around beside him.

In the open space in front, six wild boars were lying in a mess. They were obviously dead and bleeding. The ground was almost soaked with blood.

It was still shocking to see a little girl sitting in the blood.

The people behind Cheng Chao were all shocked.

"Oh my god! What's going on?"

Cheng Chao was also shocked and walked over quickly.

"Jian Jian, Jian Jian, are you okay? Are you injured?"

Jian Jian was just exhausted and had just recovered a little.

"I'm fine. Hurry up and get rid of them. The bloody smell is too strong."

Cheng Chao was about to call for help when Jian Jian pointed to the tree.

"That man, there are a few others over there. They should all be dead. They were chasing him. He asked to find you."

"Looking for us?"

Jian Jian felt better and stood up with the help of the tree.

"Yes, he is looking for you."

A group of people dispersed. Some went to check on the killers, some went to check on the patients and the killers' information. The rest went to deal with the wild boar and the scene. Cheng Chao also went to look at the patient. He was too covered with paper and his face could not be seen clearly, so he didn't care.

"Can you still walk? I'll carry you down?"

He squatted in front of Jian Jian, who didn't want to, but his arms and legs were still sore, and he really didn't have the confidence to hold on for long, so he didn't say anything politely,

"That's troublesome."

Jian Jian's small body was not considered heavy in Cheng Chao's eyes, and it was light.

"What's the trouble? If you say so, I've troubled you several times, and you're still so distant?"

How should I put it? It was almost like we hit it off at first sight, but there was no closeness between men and women, which was a wonderful feeling.

All of them were well-trained, and they quickly handled the scene. A group of people carried the patient and dragged the wild boar down quickly, and Dahei led a few small ones to run around. The excitement of so many people was really unheard of except in the village.

When they reached the outskirts, Jian Dan had almost recovered, so she asked to get down and walk. After all, there were still villagers going up the mountain. Although they walked in a hidden way, they could still meet each other. She didn't want to be the gossip of others. Cheng Chao let her down and followed her closely, fearing that she would have another accident.

Today's deep mountain was not very exciting for Jian Dan, as it was equivalent to being sent back halfway. Thanks to the prey attracted, it was a comfort.

When they reached the foot of the mountain and sent the patient to the car, Cheng Chao looked at the six dead pigs with a headache.

"Jian Zhiqing, what are you going to do with this?"

It's the hottest time of the year. If it's not handled well, it will all stink tomorrow.

Jian Dan also understood, but it would be difficult to say if she took this thing back to the village. Would she say that she went up the mountain to hunt?

No, no, it doesn't fit her current low-key image.

Cheng Chao was most excited when she was very lively, but most of the time he was still very reliable. After all, he was also a small leader, and he didn't get the title for nothing.

Just now, he noticed the fiery look in the brothers' eyes when they looked at the wild boar meat. Although he was a little embarrassed, he also wanted to try.

"Well, Jian Zhiqing, if you don't have any plans for these wild boars, how about this? These are all bought by us. If you want money or something, I will send it to you later.

You also saw the faces of my brothers. They rarely eat such greasy food. I want to improve their lives.

Of course, if you have plans, just pretend I didn't say anything."

Although the Cheng family seems to be in decline, the foundation of the big family is here. Even if he pays out of his own pocket, he is confident.