Chapter 134 Can We Still Come?

Start from the beginning

"The child was washed away,"

"The water ghost dragged the child away,"

"Erdan and his uncle were both taken away, I don't want to be taken away."

"I won't go, I don't want to be dragged away,"

It was chaos again. The children were young, talking at the same time, not knowing much, but they could still learn to talk, especially since it had just happened. However, the villagers probably understood what was going on.

"These little kids wanted to go to the river, and were seen by Zhiqing Jian,"

"They said they didn't like kids going alone,"

Wang Guihua coughed,

"Well, I did scare Heidan, saying that floods would kill kids, so wasn't that because I was afraid that kids would go alone?"

"Come to think of it, there was a drought last year, and there was no water in the river, so didn't you tell the kids not to go to the river this year?"

"Oh, that's right, last year's situation didn't need to be told at all, but I didn't think of it this year."

Wang Guihua looked around, but didn't look at her grandson, so she couldn't help but get a little anxious,

"Where's Heidan? Didn't he come back with you?"

Several children came out of their parents' arms and scratched their heads,

"Heidan and Brother Hu are talking to Sister Jian."

A group of men were relieved, and Liu Weimin stood up and sighed, looking at what was going on, he still had to go and get the kids.

"I've already told my children when I got home that the riverside is not a good place. If they really want to play in the water, I'll use a large basin to dry for them every day. There's no drought this year, so there's plenty of water and it's not a big deal. They can just play at home.

Adults are the same. Young and old men have to go to the river to bathe. They can't go alone, they have to go with a group.

Of course, it's best not to go. There are accidents every year, aren't they lessons? Don't they have to happen to your family to learn from them? Then it will be too late when something happens. What's the point?

Will the parents, wife and children care about you by then?

Don't talk nonsense about things that shouldn't be said, and the children can't I can't tell what I can say and what I can't.

Take the riverside for example. The section I often go to is sandy, while the other sections are all grass and steep. It's slippery when it gets wet. If the child slips, he will slip in.

I'm not trying to scare you. The river is not big, but the current is fast. If the child really slips in, he won't be seen in a while. Can you catch up with him immediately?

If you really want to go, take your child for a walk after work, so that he won't be worried about you all the time. Then you can go there secretly. "

Everyone agrees with this.

"I won't go. What will I do if my child learns from me? I only have this one. If something really happens, my mother and my wife will go crazy."

"Oh, now that you mention it, isn't it true? Think about it, aren't those who had accidents a few days ago all good swimmers?"

"That's right. If good swimmers have all had accidents, wouldn't it be useless for us poor swimmers to go there?"

"That's right. The water in the river is not clean. Why do we have to go there to wash?"

"Haha, who knows what you're thinking?"

"No, no, no, it's okay to work a little bit and endure a little hardship, but it's really not worth it to risk your life for a bath."

Seeing everyone like this, Liu Weimin and Liu Aiguo nodded secretly. It's okay. They all listened to the advice.

When Liu Weimin arrived, the two children in the yard were enjoying their meals. They just ate something sweet and were full of sweet words.

"Sister Jian, you are amazing. You can grow something so delicious?"

"Yeah, can my mother grow it?"

"I don't know, my grandmother can, and your grandmother should be able to grow it,"

"Ah!"

The little person sighed seriously, and Jian Dan was happy.

"Just eat these. This thing is cold in nature. If you eat too much, your stomach will hurt."

Because she was afraid that the children would not feel full after eating, she took out a total of six pieces, but they were not small and had a lot of water. It was hot, and the children could digest them after running around.

"Sister Jian, can we come again when the melons are ripe?"