The food was so delicious as per usual in this country, and we take a lovely stroll along the lake before heading back to the hotel and up to the gorgeous villa once again.

Once there, I plop myself on the luxe king sized bed in what we claimed to be our room for the night.

"God, I'm so full. I feel like I'm in a food coma." I outstretch my arms over my head as Harry chuckles and lays down next to me. I turn towards him so we're face to face and sling an arm around him.

"Me too." He smiles, looking so beautiful.

"Should we walk down to the pool? I want to see it up close." I say and he agrees, pushing himself up and then helping me up.

We make our way down to the private pool. It's beautifully lit, the blue vibrant against the darkness of the night. The lights in the water were illuminating it as it rippled slowly. I sat on the edge and dipped my feet in as Harry did the same.

"I can't believe we're here. In Italy. Together." I say grinning.

"This is my favorite trip to Italy by far." He tells me, and I smile as he leans in to kiss me. His hands find their way to my face and he gently touches my cheek before his fingers move to grasp my neck. His thumb traces my jaw gently as he continues to move his tongue with mine.

Then, he breaks apart and stands suddenly, pulling his shirt over his head.

"What are you doing?" I ask, laughing, then staring in shock as he pulls his pants down to his ankles, stepping out of them.

"We're swimmin'." He smiles, and pulls his briefs down. My eyes widen and I quickly look away as he becomes fully exposed. He takes my arm and pulls me up. "It's nothing you haven't seen." He laughs.

"I know, but - " I start.

"C'mon. Let's take advantage of a private pool, yeah?" He grins.

"You're crazy." I breathe as he cannon balls into the water. I step back as the splashes hit me. He rises to the surface within seconds, flipping his hair back and smiling up at me. I will never get over those dimples.

"It feels great, Bev. Come in." He gestures.

"I'll just watch you swim naked. It is a nice sight." I cross my arms.

"C'mon baby." He treads, and I look around to ensure that there is truly no one nearby to see us.

"Fine." I sigh, before pulling my dress over my head.

"So beautiful," I hear him mutter, and before I can rethink this, I quickly remove everything else and jump in cannonball style too.

"God, I can't believe we're doing this." I laugh, slicking my own hair back once I come up.

"Feels good, right?" He asks, pulling me in by my waist and resting his forehead on mine.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I respond and wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in to kiss me.

His lips are cool and soft, and wet from the water, and I can feel the droplets from our hair and face dripping down to our lips. I brush my tongue up against his, and I feel his swipe across my lower lip. His hands wander lower down my back, grabbing my ass lightly.

Our lips move in good rhythm as the cool water dances around our intertwined bodies.

I feel him harden at my touch, my fingers tugging at the bottom of his curls how I know he likes it.

"Can I touch you?" He mutters against my mouth, and I nod eagerly.

His fingers travel down to my thighs, and they naturally come apart, allowing him to push his fingers in me.