Naughty pups

It was a peaceful morning in kim family. Three Omegas in kitchen preparing breakfast.

It was sunday so everyone was at home. Namjoon was reading Newspaper while Jin was making coffee for Namjoon.

Jimin and Yoongi were making breakfast when Jimin decided to wake up his pups from sleep.

In pups room.....

Jihoon was in cradle sleeping Peacefully with a cute pout making Jimin coo at him.

Jungmin and Yumi were sleeping in their beds.
"Wake up Jungmin and Yumi Me and Yoongi hyung are making pancakes and strawberry milkshake for breakfast." Jimin said

Both pups immediately wake up after hearing the name pancakes and strawberry milkshake.

Jungmin liked pancakes with banana milkshake while Yumi liked strawberry milkshake just like her father.

Mumma will there will be banana milkshake also Jungmin asked while rubbing his eyes with his cute little hands.

"Yes bun now both of you go and wake up your appas."

"Ok" both of the pup said in unison.
Both of them ran to their parent's rooms.

In jikook's room....

Jungmin ran and jumped on Jungkook who didn't woke up.
Jungmin pouted but smiled mischievously and slapped hard on Jungkook's cheeks who jolted woke up and glared at Jungmin.

"This is how you wake up your appa huh?"  Jungkook said rubbing the place where Jungmin slapped.

Pup was strong.
"You were not waking up so i had to slap you sorry appa."

"Its ok you have become strong alpha like me." "Yes i am becoming strong so that i can protect eomma and Jihoon."
Jungmin said while showing  his non existing muscles.

Jungkook smiled proudly at his pup and grabbed him and started scenting jungmin making sure that Jungmin smelled like him.

In Taegi's room.....

When Taehyung didn't woke up after trying sweetly Yumi decided to pour water on Taehyung.

She went to washroom and bring a jug full of water and poured on Taehyung who jolted woke up.
Yumi ran from there while giggling.

Yumi!!!!!
Taehyung shouted and ran behind her. 

Yumi was running in living room while Taehyung was chasing her.
Jin and Namjoon laughed understanding what happend to Taehyung by seeing him.

"What happend alpha?"Yoongi said while coming from kitchen but laughed hard seeing Taehyung.

"Now you also omega." Taehyung pouted.

"What happened here?"  Jungkook asked while coming downstair.
Jimin also came while carrying jihoon who was pouting not liking being wake up from sleep.

Its like Yumi has  woke up you by  pourin water on your face.
Jungkook said while laughing.

Its like someone has been slapped by their pup.
Taehyung said now laughing at Jungkook.

Hearing this Jimin looked at Jungkook and started laughing hard.

"Now you also minnie." It was time for Jungkook to pout.

Thank you....
So it is the first chapter
Hope you will like it.