chapter 9

(ok so i can see many people are reading my book so far it has reached over 80 but i still haven't gotten back from a single one of you so please dear reader leave your comment and feedback on this story)

yeonjun

I was sleeping on the little sheet and pillow that was given to me by the hospital as there were no extra beds left then my nap was disturbed i guess it was because i had a really light sleep even the touch of a feather could wake me up maybe because i was sleeping on the hard floor.

I woke up to a police officer asking Crystal to pay the fine but poor her didn't even know how to drive somehow "I..I don't know what you're talking about sir i don't even have a driver's license" Crystal said in a very calm and light voice which made me fall for her again and then i spoke up " The accident happened because she wanted to stop me from something that day, if i didn't do that thing and if she didn't try and come to save me then she wouldn't be in this position so it's basically my fault so i'll pay" i say looking at the officer with a serious look as i was about to sign the fine ticket but then Crystal grabs me hard like she grabbed me on day one of when we first met and says "I'm not poor and i never asked you to pay for me, all i want is proof that i was speeding then i'll sign the documents and pay the fine" i look at her confused why would she want proof of something she knew she did i suddenly had a thought... 

I heard she got her driver's license after she went on hiatus and before that she never knew a thing about driving so i ask her "What date is it" the police officer gives the correct answer but she says "22nd december 2028" me and the police officer exchange a look as i pull the officer into a corner where Crystal can't hear and said "the doctor told that she has amnesia and she forgot a certain thing which we thought was her favorite group TXT but i guess it was the memories of what happened 2 years back" the police officer agreed to let me pay and tell crystal that since it was her first time, she would be let off with a warning.

crystal

i tried hard to remember what happened but all i could think of was You shi...

You shi was one of the contestants of a survival show on which new generation was made and one of my best friends and we are pretty close like almost about to date close but we didn't as we promised that each other we won't have such feelings for each other but he was close to having them while i still look at him as a brother. the the final line up was decided but You shi wasn't chosen as one of the members in total there were five finalists including me the three who were chosen were me, hoshi and yeonjin the second contestant han jin was over it as he had already been through it like a million times but You shi worked really hard on it so it wasn't easy on him when he lost. the final line up was announced on the 5th but i guess i missed it but either way i already knew i won 

I get up from the hospital bed and i try to leave the room but the Yeonjun stops me from leaving and says "the doctor said to stay here for a day and then we can go back to your place" i was astonished by what he had said was he flirting with me, as i was going to give him a piece of my mind my phone rings it was Soha "Hi unnie" Soha says with a cool and chill tone "Wassup homie" i say trying to match her vibe "Listen, do you remember me?" Soha as she changes her voice into a more concerning tone "Yes i remember your stupid, annoying ass how could i ever for get you" i say in a scolding tone "Good exactly what i wanted to hear, ok now do you remember Yeonjun?" she says in the same concerned tone "look, two people have already asked that before first it was the nurse second it was Yeonjun himself and now you what's wrong with everyone today btw no i don't but i know him and at the moment he's acting like a bastard" i say in a annoyed tone "Ok, rude but i can't say that it ain't annoying getting asked the same question  over and over again and also i'm praying for you Yj anyway moving on do you remember TXT?" i was having enough of it but i wanted to see where she was going with this so i calmed myself down before saying "No" and then she said "Ok good then you won't be angry at me hanging out with Soobin" she say in a more relieved tone until i say "Listen hon, i read the note ok and if you dare hang out with someone i look up to as my elder brother then i will kill you" she quickly changes her tone to a more scared tone and blabbers out,

"I've taken a plane to Chicago with Soobin and given the responsibility of taking care of you and cooking to the guy standing infront of you whose name is Yeonjun as the two members of new generation will stay in Yeonjun's and Soobin's place to get to know the groups better as they are combining into one group while still being seperate groups which are up and running but both the groups are on hiatus at the moment until i come back and you guys move into a penthouse with five rooms ordered by the company in which two will be shared by Yeonjin and Hoshi, the other will be shared by Taehyun and Kai, the third room will be shared with Soobin and Beomgyu and in the last room you and Yeonjun will be staying together oh, and Yeonjun i'll DM the details on everything later you can stay in my room for the time being, i've prepared everything i stole some of my brother's cloths which you could wear and there is a spare toothbrush which is purple in the bathroom and i'll come back after three weeks please forgive me but after you and Yeonjun get married and you finally get your memories back you'll thank me!"

i was suprised that she could rap so good and that she sold me out like that in anger i say,"Are you crazy or mad or just both mad and crazy" with a very mad tone "And i'm not that petty ok, i am not the type of girl who would thank you for setting me and Yeonjun up just because i'm a big fan of him in my real self, the real me would want him to fall for the real me not this me. Got it!-" but she had hung up so i smirked as if i was gonna kill her which i was gonna and say "She hung up on me how dare she" in a angry tone "Well hello homie" Yeonjun says with a smirk "don't call me that and i'm to sleep goodnight-- i mean bad night!" i say in a angrier tone as i lay in my bed to sleep.