Chapter fifteen★

goldie's POV

when i woke up, my head and partly my body was laying on a chest, I don't recall how I go here. i open my eyes and notice i'm not in my room but rather in a boys room and than all the memories from last night come flooding into my mind.

i tilt my head up to look at the person i'm laying on, my eyes meet walker's closed ones, his mouth slightly parted, arm slung around me, and our legs intertwined together. I bring my hand up towards his face just brushing my fingers over his face drinking in every features.

I sigh, sink into his arms and admire him while he's sleeping "you know staring is rude." i hear walker say, his eyes still closed but his mouth pulled up into a smirk. "i'm not staring i'm admiring the view" i smile, he open is eyes and throws a lazy smirk towards me, I start getting hot and red from his stare.

he leans forward and presses a kiss to my nose than to my forehead then finally to my lips  "what do you wanna do today?" he asks, his lips brushing mine. "i kinda just wanna chill and watch movies, maybe harry potter but I do have to go home, I have to post a YouTube Video and my hard drive is at my house." I ramble a bit, smiling up at him.

"ok, well ask Leena to drive us to your house, you want pancakes for breakfast?" he ask me while sitting up and getting out of the bed "yes please" i get out of the bed, throw none of walkers hoodie's and walk down to the kitchen with him, i sit on the counter by the stove as he grabs the pancake mix and starts making them.

while he makes us breakfast as everyone was asleep, i took a photo of him, he looks over and smiles at me, over time i decide to post my single with dove today.

goldie.lock: i'm so happy to announce the 2nd single from the new upcoming album, please go stream 'my bed' OUT NOW❤️🤍💐 this is my first song I have ever written with my best friend, dove swift, and i'm do happy that I got to record one of my favorite songs with her, Im so excited for y'all to hear it.
tagged: dove.swift
liked by dove.swift, leahsavajeffries, leena.scobell and 2mil others

dove.swift: I'm so happy you asked me to record this song with you, i love you. ❤️
↪️Goldie.lock: i love you too 🤍

dove.swift: ya'll thats my best friend🤯
liked by goldie.lock

taylorswift: i'm so proud of you!!

leahsavajeffries: THATS MY GIRL, y'all better go stream it.
liked by Goldie.lock

aryansimhadri: purr queen ❤️‍🔥
↪️goldie.lock:boots the house down

user13: MOTHER IS FEEDING US!🤭
liked by goldie.lock