Awracan

if you know what is ANiMA - XI than uh, DO YOU LISTEN TO ARTCORE AS WELL?! :0

it's been 99 years since i did a partybeetle ur welcome losers!!! >:3

cannibalism poob? :D 

Also don't read if you uhh don't want like death or cannibalism :D

---

Ah, Pest, the little beetle he is, looking at the missing page. The paper shows into many different citizen. But, he put it inside of his pockets. Many files and documents about missing species, humans, and many other features gone in the one little wonderworld of Regretevator. It's strangely enough to  be wondering around. Not even a body to be reported.

He decided to go to his best pal, Poob, for some snacking (you know it's chocolate coins >:3). Pest knocked on the door, waiting for the unlocking noise, but normally Poob would quickly open without a second wasted. Pest took out his paper again, maybe the thought it could have been him. 

A few minutes, and the door open, but not with the Poob's happy face. He wasn't out there greeting him and such. The room was more bleak and grim. The less the joyful colors on the wall with a little blood stain on it. Maybe the lighting was off. 

Pest turns on the light, and was represented with many dead corpse. Some parts of ripped off, some of them just their heads remains, but it a sickening sight. The smell as rotting flesh was so bad that Pest had to hold it all in.

Slowly noticing a figure behind the shadows, what pops up after flicking the light switch, but Poob was there.  Oh, but he was chopping off a dead corpse arm off it's body. Poob turned his head creepily to face, gesturing for Pest to take a seating. It's was a bad sight to look out with all the rip-out decor.

"なんだこのクソは!", Pest asked angrily, looking and stepping the heck out of the place.

And Poob just walked and gripped Pest by the arm and made him sit down on the wooden chair. He just looked at him smiling, and just locked the exit door. Even if Pest could be able to break down the door.

"何を説明すればいいのか?!", Pest screamed, raising his voice, seemingly pissed, but more so upset about what his best friend was doing. 

Those bodies? They could been innocent people! Poob could just have been the killer, and Pest could have reported onto him, without any pity. And even wishes to be enemies still!

The smell came in the room instead of stickiness, it was more like a fresh bread. Poob walked to the little oven that was baking and pulled out the bread. However, that bread, contains well, "meat", and eyeballs. Poob just smiled and put the bread on the table, expected for Pest to eat onto. 

"What's wrong?", Poob chatted, with a fork on the hands of his. 

"I-", Pest got cut off, by Poob duck taping his mouth.

Pest panic so hard, even mental breakdown. He could have been next to die. But, nobody knows what would happen.

---

hehe im just gonna leave it there >:3