The Pup's Birthday(SpideyPool)

Original date I wrote this 2023/8/10 (Peter Parker's birthday)
Spideypool
Mention of Remy LeBeau/Spencer Reid , why? Because on ao3 there are a lot of that ship and I personally like it.
Agere little Peter
Logan is biologically Wade's dad in this cuz why not.
Victor is nice for once in his life.

Taka: Hi! Author here , just to say He only put on the suit so peter would think his caregiver was going on a mission
Wade: and how do you know I'm not hmm?
Taka: because I'm the writer of this fic not you Wilson -_-
Wade: I COULD BE-
Taka: Shush or so help me , there will be no choco tacos for you at the end of this story
Wade:......you wouldn't
Taka: I would. try me mister
Wade:*mutters* maybe i will
Taka: WHAT WAS THAT?!?
Wade: NOTHING! I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETEY PIE!
Taka: that's what i thought Wilson. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the story :)

Okay wade really didn't want to do this per say, do what though? Drop off his regressed baby boy Petey of course! However his ex wife got herself in a bit of a pickle you see, trying to pick out a perfect last minute gift for Peter . So wade has to step in and help her out. Unfortunately his boyfriend come home having a very shitty day day and regressed as soon as he was in the older's arms. I mean don't get him wrong there was others that could come over and watch Peter for him. But his dad Logan did say he wouldn't mind watching the pup(Logan is a good with kids/littles) , of course Wade knew that his dad had babysat a regressed Spencer (Reid)LeBeau for Remy a few times before.( I like the crossover ship)

And so that's what the unkillable man did , picking up his babybug settling said baby on his hip. Bringing them both in their shared bedroom, laying the boy down on the bed. Peter immediately grabbed his big pompompurin stuffie that had been tangled up in the unmade blankets. While his boy started to play and cuddle the most loved plush(just don't tell the other plushies that) , Wade himself had been going through the closet. There were just so many cute choices he could dress his cutie in! That being said, the man pulled out three outfits, putting them on the bed next to Peter.

" Okay pumpkin, choose a outfit that the writer has for you"

All wade gets in response is a huff from Peter, they have been together long enough that. The baby just ignores his Da's silly talking about out of the blue stuff like that. Said little one sits up fully, looking at the options of clothing hmm. The first being a simple black and white long sleeve, paired with black shorts. The second option being a white shirt with a cartoon sun in the center of it , navy blue long overalls with yellow stars everywhere on it. And finally the last outfit is just a snap crotch dark grey sleeveless onesie, with the word " I'm Baby" written in glow in the dark white letters on the chest. Of course Peter chooses that one , picking it up and shaking it at wade. Making the man shake his head and laugh at his baby's actions of asking for help, but in "I don't want to talk at the moment" baby gestures, well that's what wade likes to call it anyway. Especially when Peter is sometimes nonverbal in littlespace like this .

" Okay , okay babybug , Da gets it. I'll help you get changed. Can you please lay back down for me cutie pie "

" Mhms "

Wade helps his little love get change into a pull-up first then the onesie , since it's getting a tad bit colder outside , the caregiver put those cute fuzzy and soft thigh highs socks. He himself picked peter back up , walking out of the bedroom placing his precious babybug on the couch with a kiss to the forehead. Then heads back to the bedroom again and switches his own clothes for his deadpool suit and a light long sleeve over it.

" And do you know what day it is today love? "

Peter shakes his head not quite remembering what exact day it is , I'm sure if you would tell him the date he would tell it's his birthday today! That's just how his brain works when he's small, sometimes if he's so deep into his work he'd forget the things around him but that's okay because he has caring friends and Wade to remind him.