5. Lights out!

the blisters on my feet rubbed against my sparkled heels while i walked down the stage, striking a pose once i reached the end.

i liked modeling for Velvs, i never ever thought i would actually be enjoying this. I'm not really the modeling type. Attention wasn't really my thing but being on the stage changed me. I felt like a totally different person, and I'm okay with that.

we had hours until the show and poor Velvette was a bit on edge, she swore something was missing. She ran around the stage while I walked trying to figure out what that "thing" was. I just ignored her and carried on.

i was informed an hour ago that vox and Valentino would be attending, the thought of Vox watching me model put butterflies in my stomach. i felt the need to impress him. i wanted him to leave thinking 'holy shit shes hot.' i didnt really care too much about Valentino though.

Every moment since last night I've thought about our kiss. I wished we could be together every second. I craved his touch, I needed him. As much as I pushed the feeling down it just came back stronger. I can't just let go of these feelings I have for Vox. He might be my business partner but I feel so much more for him than just being his partner. When I'm around him I feel, happy and calm almost as if my worries wash away.  i know i say this every time we kiss but i cant shake the feeling we were meant to be together.

I walk back to my dressing room with a big fat smile on my face and had a bit of food before I changed into my next dress, I hadn't done much of my makeup so I decided to start doing it now. after about 20 minutes I finished. the door slowly opens and Ember comes running in.

"Miss Y/N! You have a visitor!" She says as Vox emerges from behind the door.

"Vox!" I say putting down my makeup and standing up shaking his hand. I should have hugged him, or kissed him, but I stayed professional in front of Ember and shook his hand. of course Ember knew all about our relationship but Vox didn't need to know that every-time we pretty much looked at each other i ran to tell her. 

"Ember, do you mind giving us a moment?" Ember nods and leaves, closing the door behind her.  Vox slowly walks up to me taking my hands. "You look stunning"he says bring me closer and kissing me on the cheek.I felt my face become burning hot. Why is he so touchy all of a sudden? He always confused me. But I didn't really care I just wanted him to be close to me. I wanted to be held by him and kissed by him I didn't care what kinda of relationship we had.

"I'm excited for the show tonight." He whispered in my ears, a smile spread across my face. I loved when he whispered to me.

"I am too" I whisper back placing my hands on his shoulders and slowly sliding them back down to his hands. i felt his body shutter a bit, this made me smile. his body had this warm buzz which felt so nice in my hands.

For a second we make the sweetest eye contact, but it quickly turns, he looks down at our shoes. I watch as many emotions flow across his face. I'm not sure what the sudden mood change was. did i do something? 

 I watch as some kind of realization sores through his now lightless eyes. The eyes that a minute ago were filled with joy.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he pulls his hands away.   I'm starting to get a bit worried. The last time he was like this he yelled at me. I didn't want that to happen again. i cant face the rejection that i did a week ago. he and i have gotten too close, and i want him closer, im worried that ill loose him.

"Y/n."
"Yes..?"
"Last night, our kiss. I don't think this is a good idea. Alastor he- I just,  we can't do this."

I frown. I feel my heart break into a million tiny peices. he cant be doing this right now.