"I'm going to start dinner," she murmurs, a sense of domestic tranquility settling over the room as she rises from the couch. As she stands, you follow suit, "I'm going to take a quick shower and I can come help?" you offer, watching her features soften, "sounds good, Detka."

**
After your shower, the kitchen is bathed in warm light as you walk in, dressed in comfortable lounge wear, a soft smile playing on your lips. Wanda, standing at the stove, looks up and chuckles at your attire, her nose scrunching up cutely.

"Nice outfit," she teases, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

You shrug nonchalantly, feigning offense. "What? I thought you liked my cozy look," you reply, a hint of mock indignation in your voice.

Wanda shakes her head with a grin, unable to suppress her laughter. "Oh I do, but I know how messy of a chef you are." she playfully teases, reaching out to playfully tousle your hair.

You laugh along with her, the sound filling the kitchen with warmth. "Hey, I'll have you know I've improved my cooking skills," you protest, dodging her playful tousle with a playful swat.

Wanda raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Is that so? Well, I guess we'll find out tonight," she replies, turning her attention back to the stove.

You chuckle, joining her at the counter. "Challenge accepted," you declare with a grin, rolling up your sleeves in mock determination.

she reaches for a cutting board and a pile of vegetables, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Alright, chef, I have the perfect task for you," she declares, holding out the cutting board towards you.

You raise an eyebrow, a smirk playing on your lips. "Oh, do tell," you reply, accepting the cutting board with a flourish.

Wanda gestures to the vegetables with a playful twirl of her hand. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to chop these vegetables without turning the kitchen into a disaster zone," she says, her tone teasing but with a hint of challenge.

You mock salute her, a grin spreading across your face. "Consider it done," you declare, brandishing a knife with exaggerated flair.

With Wanda's amused gaze fixed on you, you set to work, chopping the vegetables with precision and care, all the while engaging in playful banter.

Despite your initial antics, you manage to complete the task without incident, much to Wanda's amusement. With a playful wink, you present the perfectly chopped vegetables to her, a proud smile on your face.

Wanda chuckles, shaking her head in mock exasperation. "Well, I must say, I'm impressed," she remarks, accepting the vegetables with a grin. "Perhaps there's hope for you yet in the kitchen."

You laugh, enjoying the playful banter between you. "Hey, I told you I've improved," you reply, nudging her playfully. "But I couldn't have done it without your expert guidance, of course."

Wanda playfully roll her eyes, "are you trying to sweet talk me, Detka?"

You with fake innocence, a mischievous glint dancing in your eyes. "Who, me?" you reply with mock innocence, a playful grin tugging at your lips. "I'm just stating the facts, darling."

Wanda laughs, her eyes sparkling with affection as she leans in closer. "Well, your charm never fails to impress," she teases, reaching out to gently brush a stray strand of hair from your face. "But let's see if you can keep up the charm in dessert duty."