☆Learning to walk part 2☆

Knuckles walked into the kitchen and saw his brothers eating dinner. Well rather finishing eating.

He should have been among them, but despite the requests of the brothers and the Wachowski couple, the red echidna did not want to sit at the table.

He insisted that he must continue to help the young warrior develop and would not stop until progress was made.
Now he walked with pride knowing that he was the one who helped his little sister learn to walk.

While the brothers were putting away the dishes, Knuckles leaned down to set Lily down and she started walking towards the hedgehog and the fox.

The brothers turned around at the sound of tiny footsteps.

At first there was surprise on their faces, but then a big smile began to appear on their faces.

"Come on Lily! You're close!" her brothers cheered her on.

Lily began to giggle and continued to stagger towards her furry brothers.

"My God, look at her! She's taking her first steps!" Sonic said excitedly.

"Woo-hoo! Go little Lily!" Tails cheered happily.

When she was close, they held out their hands encouraging her to take further steps, and she finally fell into their arms.

The brothers cheered and Sonic then picked up Lily and tossed her in the air.

"I'm so proud of you, little sister! You're getting stronger!" Seeing his excitement, the girl started giggling and making cute sounds while trying to talk.

Tails then took her in his arms.
"And because of that, you're getting bigger. Maybe you'll soon outgrow me." the fox said jokingly and started tickling her belly, which made her laugh cutely.

Knuckles, who was watching all this, couldn't help but smile.
His tiny warrior was growing.