"you slept in my brother's room?" he mumbled questionably, brows furrowed.

"yeah what about it..." you mumbled back. "it's nothing?" you tried to act naively, seeming confused.

"okay...yeah." his eyes hardened, a certain feeling bubbled in your chest at a strange thought you had, but you shoved it away.

"anyways, i'm gonna head out i'll be visiting hyogo for my brother, so i need to leave." you changed the subject.

"let me come with." he responded too quick.

motherfucker. you cursed in your head.

"um...you don't really need to do that you know?"

"nono i want to, let me see how you've been living back there." he quickly responded.

"okay i guess." you agreed with a little hesitation in your voice.

"don't worry i'll try not to bother you as much n/n" he pulled a smirk and lifted himself off the chair, coming closer to you and passing by you to the door.

"come on now." you hurried after him, carrying your two shoulder bags with you.

you and rindou rode your motorcycles to hyogo, he suggested the idea after you said you were going to the train station, you agreed even though it'd be a long drive

a couple of hours later with you leading to hyogo, you and rindou took a stop finally and got off the bike, you lead him to your old school doors, inarizaki.

the air was familiar and warm, you tugged on your leather jacket, seeking comfort.

you came here to pick your brother up from the school grounds, the day has ended but you know he's practicing volleyball right now.

"come on follow me, he's inside at practice." you mentioned to rindou, he walked calmly behind you noticing the empty school hallways. most people must me at their school clubs, he realized.

to be honest, he was confident he could impress your brother easily, he felt the need to impress the kid that's related to you, he's used to impressing people easily and it can't be that hard to impress a teenager.

you walked the familiar grounds of inarizaki, taking a turn and walking into a hallways to reach a big door, you could hear the slamming of the ball that was being thrown around and screams of encouragement from the girls.

you walked through the door, rindou trailing behind you, hands in his pockets nonchalantly looking around.

a small smile tugged your lips as you entered, walking to the side of the bleachers and leaning on it, rindou behind you and his eyes immediately focused on the boy who looks the most similar to you.