- 8 -

"If you're afraid of biting me, I should just put a muzzle on you." He laughed. "I don't care if you bite me or mark me or whatever, but don't you dare stop now that we got here."

"Woo..."

"Just fuck me already."

---

San shivered. He never would have imagined he'd get into a situation like this. From one angle, all of this seemed fucked up, but from another it seemed so right. He never expected his heart to skip a beat so suddenly while goosebumps ran down his spine. It took all his might to push Wooyoung away and not devour him right then and there, but his move earnt a raised eyebrow from the other. Wooyoung only understood San's intentions when he found himself pinned beneath him after being maneuvered onto his back. He decided to play along, acting flirty and feigning ignorance.

"Why did you turn me over?"

"I want to see your face while I'm fucking you." San said matter of factly.

"..."

"What? Thought you'd be prepared, at least mentally" he raised an eyebrow while his fingers circled around on the other's hole.

"Let's skip the dirty talk. I'm shy."

"If you signed up for the lying competition you missed the address, it's next door" San rolled his eyes and in return got a slapped on his chest for the distasteful joke.

"I'm being serious. It's weird to feel your eyes on me like that..."

"Why, because I'm a man?"

"Oh come on, we are way past that" Wooyoung turned away, a blush dusting his cheeks. "It's 'cuz of your eyes."

San raised his eyebrows in surprise, his eyes widening slightly as he processed what Wooyoung had just told him.

"What about my eyes?"

"Come on... you know..."

San shook his head.

"You look at me like you're about to devour me. Like a wild animal on a hunt."

Oh.

San smirked and couldn't help but press out a laugh. He leant closer to caress Wooyoung's cheeks and swipe away a few strands of hair that found their way onto his forehead.

"Sorry to intimidate you sugar. After all that teasing, I think I deserve this."

"Didn't you say it was my rules this time?"

"Rules are meant to be broken."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes again. One might guess it would hurt at this point, or wonder if he could see the back of his head as he was so passionate about the movement. His displeasure was evident, etched across his face in a frown and a furrowed brow.

"Come on babe" San urged, hinting small kisses on his neck and shoulders.

After a while of enduring the tickling feeling Wooyoung finally broke, and turned into a giggling mess as he held onto San's shoulders. San's eyes changed. Until know, his stare was dark and needy, but it turned into one full of endearment. He was drinking up every little thing Wooyoung had in store for him.

"Kiss me while you put it in so I can bite your lips if you hurt me."

His tone was commanding, the message delivered in the form of a whisper onto San's already red and waiting lips – a promise between the two – as he pulled him closer.