- 2 -

Yeosang took 2 steps on the stairs at once, speeding to the 3rd floor. He passed plenty of freshmen lingering on the stairs, the hallways and corners, chatting and drinking their night away. 

"Did you smell the pheromones of that alpha passing trough here a few minutes ago? It was crazy he must have gone into rut unexpectedly!" A girl exclaimed loudly to her friends which made Yeosang halt his steps.

"I'm sorry" he started, looking at the girls. "I overheard your conversation. You said there was an alpha in rut around here?" He asked.

"Yes! And his pheromones were incredibly strong." The blonde one answered, nodding her head. 

"What did he look like?"

"Hmm I'm not sure, he seemed to be in a rush. But he was tall with feline eyes."

"He was also dressed in all black!" The other one added.

Yeosang bowed to thank them then continued onward.

This is bad.

By the time he reached the 3rd floor there were barely anyone around.

Classroom 102... 102... there!

He ran down the hallway until seeing the number on the wall. No light was coming out from under the door, but it surely had to be this room. At least that's what the person on the phone said. He opened the door after taking a large breath then stepped inside.

What awaited him was worse than whatever he expected. The smell that hit him in the face was sweeter than everything he ever smelled, and it was so strong it brought tears to his eyes. He had to take a step back and steady himself grabbing the door handle from the inside, then he closed it shut.

"Holy mother of– Wooyoung!" He started but then spotted his friend laying on the ground between two rows of desks. He ran over hurriedly, squatting down and holding Wooyoung's head up. "Whatever happened here?!" He asked with outmost worry in his voice.

"Yeosangie!" Wooyoung's eyes lit up as he saw his best friend. He tried getting up but his body betrayed him.

Yeosang got up and opened all the windows in the room, then hurried back and tried picking Wooyoung up but to no avail. His body flopped around helplessly.

"What's with all these omega pheromones? Someone must have gone crazy to release them like this." Wooyoung laughed earning a confused look from his friend.

"What do you mean? Wooyoung, you went into heat." He replied and now it was Woo's turn to blink in surprise. 

"Don't joke around like that" he started "I don't have a secondary gender, it hasn't developed." He said and closed his eyes with exhaustion weighing them down.

Yeosang finally understood it. This was worse than what he thought it would be. A lot worse. In fact, this was the worst possible outcome in which Wooyoung's secondary gender could develop. A party full of youngsters, betas, omegas and alphas alike, all from the freshest class of the new intellectual generation of their society. They must all at least know of Wooyoung's identity, as he's the one and only son of the dominant alpha of the prominent Jung Group. If people get wind of this, that could permanently damage their reputation, or might even end the whole family.

Oooh this is bad, very bad!

"Wooyoung, give me your phone!" He demanded and Woo pointed on the floor where it lay.

Yeosang picket it up, and after unlocking went straight to the contacts, searching for the person Wooyoung told him to call in case of an insane crisis and as Yeosang evaluated this to be one. He tapped on the name and pressed the call button. He remembered Woo told him to wait till it rang out thrice, and that is when they'll pick it up.