34. How he surprises you for your birthday

Kevin: Three words. Surprise Birthday Party. He told you to get dressed extremely nice because he's taking you out but little do you know that there's a whole party for you! He drives you to a venue that has the best ocean view and as you guys walk in. You see all of your friends and family there! He invited everyone that you can think of! "Oh my god, how?" You asked him in excitement. "Surprise baby!" He said as he kissed your forehead. "Did you do this all by yourself?" You asked. "I hope i didn't forget anything." He laughed then placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

Devin: Two words. New Car. He shows up at your house when you're just starting to get ready for your party. You're in huge sweats, Your hair is up in a bun and have half of your makeup on. He brings you outside because it's "an emergency" but he covers your eyes as soon as you open the front door. He guides you to the driveway and places your hands on something cold and hard. He removed his hands from your eyes and you scream a little. In front of you is the 2016 Mercedes Benz C-Class Cabriolet in black.

Daniel: One word. Date. He takes you out to your favorite restaurant, in the city! You haven't been there in a long time and he reserved a table for you guys. There he gives you a gift which is the new rose gold princess ring from Pandora and for the first time, he tells you that he loves you.