Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ

Start from the beginning

The scarf was still hiding your lower part of you face, incase you were still in a wrong timeline, you rather play safe than risky at the moment, knowing that you didn't have the ability to go back in time.

You walk around a city after Alma's guidance, who is probably flying above you as you walk. You can feel the piercing stares of the people you walk pass by, probably because of you disheveled appearance.

You sigh to yourself quietly before you feel Alma perching herself on your shoulder. You stop, it was unsual for her to do that whilst you walk around cities, and she couldn't really tell you why she made you stop so it made you more anxious.

Alma stares at window from a family dinner, noticing four familiar figures talking among themself. She only recognized them by your drawings and random doodles about them.

You look around cautiously, thinking you might be in danger by her actions, not knowing she was staring at your close friends.

The female that was staring at Yuuji earlier was Yuko Ozawa, an classmate from Yuuji's old school. She seeked for Kugisaki to reconcile with Yuuji after seeing them converse from afar.

Fushiguro joining in because Kugisaki asked Ijichi to bring him there, since he was taking him home. She needed his help and knowledge about Yuuji's life and love life since they knew each other better.

Fushiguro sips from his black coffe as they converse, reading a small book in his hand. His gaze wondering to the window momentarily and pausing when he sees a familiar coloured hair.

His gaze widening as his heart accelerates, familiarity rushing through his veins, his gaze boring into the woman he finds himself remembering about his close friend.

Feeling an gaze upon you, you carefully look at the direction you feel it coming from. Freezing in suprise when your eyes meet with the dark orbs, that were staring at you intently.

Your breath hitches as Fushiguro's mouth parts in shock, his coffe cup trembling in his hand as his mind tries to process your presence.

He abruptly stands up, leaving his coffe aside as he quickly makes an excuse and leaves. The three of the watching him in suprise at his sudden departure as he leaves the dinner.

He quickly walks up to you after he leaves, putting his arms around you and bringing you to a tight hug, not muttering a word to you. Tears seem to spring up to your eyes as you inhale the familiar scent of Fushiguro, after not being able to see him for a year.

"You're a real idiot you know." He finally murmurs to you, not showing signs of letting you go soon. You don't mind it, resting your head on him finally happy to be with them.

You couldn't really reply at him yet, too engrossed on the feelings that were coursing through your body, after being trapped in different timelines. Your hands were gripping onto his shirt afraid that he would dissapear.

The both of you stand in the middle of the street in each others arms for a minute, before you carefully slip out of the embrace, your cheeks slightly red in embarrassment.

"Do you want to go with the others?" Fushiguro asks carefully, not knowing what you had been through the past 'four months' when you dissapeared.

"They seem like their having fun. And i don't wanna destroy it." You comment, watching the others as they laugh. Fushiguro hums, following your gaze momentarily before he focuses on you, he takes notice on how your Japanese improved and how dirty you were.

"How long have I been gone?" You ask quietly, your eyes searching into Fushiguro's. He pauses at the question, now more worried than before for your lack of time concept "Four months."