Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ

Start from the beginning

The three of them walk around the street for some time. Yuuji walking between Kugisaki and Fushiguro as he scrolls through his phone, after all if he was going to have a little break from investigation he was going to enjoy himself.

"I think I'll go see a movie." He comments as he looks at the titles of the movies that they were releasing today. A small smile present on his face as his worries fade "What about you, Kugisaki?"

Kugisaki looks through her phone "It's early. I'll go shopping or something." Fushiguro walks casually with one hand in his pocket "You all have so much energy. I'm going home, then."

They stop in front of a black car, watching Fushiguro hop in "Take care." Yuuji waves as he watches the car speed off, leaving him alone with Kugisaki.

Kugisaki is quick to walk away once the car dissapears from her line of sight "Finally done." She sighs in relief as she walks up the stairs, Yuuji following after her.

He rests his body against the railing as he watches her walk up the stairs, his phone in his hand "I'm going to the movies. What about you?" He shakes his phone from side to side, Kugisaki turns back to look at him

"What are you seeing?" She inquires rather curiously, Yuuji brings up four fingers up with a wide smile "Human Earthworm 4." Kugisaki scoffs at his answer "Who'd ever go see that? I haven't even seen 1, 2 or 3."

Yuuji types on his phone "I think you'd be fine jumping in on 4." He shows her his phone as he enthusiastically explains the lore of the movie, a few scenes flashing on his phone as he explains.

"So the theme is actually love!" He dramatically gestures as his fist shakes from the emotions. Kugisaki stares at him in disbelief and in disgust after his explanation.

"I don't want see some wormo man, regardless of the theme." She says rather repulsed by it "It's 'Human Earthworm'." Yuuji corrects with a somber tone.

Kugisaki turns away from him "It doesn't matter. I'm going shopping, okay?" She says as she walks up the stairs, pausing momentarily to look down to Yuuji "Want to come with?"

Yuuji looks up to her "I just said I'm going to the movies." Kugisaki looks at him for a few seconds before she continues her route "Okay. Later, then."

Yuuji scoffs as he walks down a few steps, walking to the movies without noticing a tall female watching him curiously as he walks away.

You were currently walking through some sketchy path way at the forest after waking up

You were currently walking through some sketchy path way at the forest after waking up. You looked like a mess, dirt covering you clothes and having some leafs on you, as you follow Alma to the exit.

You just hoped that you were in your timeline, since there wasn't any other events that are shown after the ones you went through. You had your hood off to get some fresh air after hiding yourself so long.