Chapter 3

PoV: Nori

His head hurt, as he tried to move he noticed how his hands were tied behind his back. He could feel a piece of fabric in his mouth, it tastet moldy and if he would have been able to do so he would have already spit it out.
As he opened his eyes he was blinded by some LED-lights and it took him a while to get used to the sudden light. He could hear how the door was opened, he heard some steps, there were at least two persons, maybe even three. He rolled his head to the side, trying to figure out who they were.
Two people entered the room, both of them were boys, much taller and probably also older than him. He couldn't recognize any of them. The first one, who was the smaller of them both, stayed at the door, whilst the other one came to him. He wore the same red and black uniform as all the other dudes he saw before, the only difference was that his jacket was open and you could see his bare upper body. In addition to that he had a scar over his left eye, he also seemed to be blind on this eye.
He got even closer to him and kneeled down next to him :,,Good you're awake.". His voice was deep, he reached out to him and finally that dirty piece of fabric was taken out of his mouth. The guy threw the fabric over his shoulder before returning his gaze back to him. :,,So tell me what's your name." He demanded to know, he knew better than to lie, or worse remain silent, in those situations and answered :,,Minori... b but most people call me Nori... I don't want to be impolite but where am I? A and more important why am I here?". The other guy nodded before he finally said :,,My name is Kakucho. We're in Yokohama and you are here for two reasons. Hanma already told you one of them, one of our executives seems to know you and the second reason is that you have a lot of connections not only in Toman but also to other gangs and their people, with that you are very important for your gang am I right?". He stared at Kakucho for a moment. How the heck did they found out about his connections? How much did they actually knew? And what should he respond? It took him a few seconds to think of an answer before he stated :,,I'm sorry but I don't really know what you are talking about. Sure I know a lot of people, but still I am just a normal gang member and probably pretty replaceable." He didn't knew how he was able to stay this calm in such a situation, just a few seconds ago he was freaked out.
Kakucho looked like as if he wanted to say something but before he was able to do so the door was opened once again and a third guy entered the room. He greeted Kakucho and said something about  someone called Izana wanted to speak to him and with that Kakucho left leaving him tied up on the dirty floor and alone with the two strangers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
548 words