.Dirrty.Starts.Now.

Annabeth Chase's Point of View :
How lucky is it that your so called 'boyfriend' is going on a forever quest and you happen to be the goddess of Sex?

I thought this as I stared into the mirror of my cabin.Yes,there was a cabin for sex,but it's hidden in the woods.

I stared at my three inch boobs.Too small.I grew them another inch and made my butt twice its original size.

Better.

A boy came in,watching at my sexy body.Yeah boy,you want this.

I got him striped in no time.Naked as naked can be.His penis pushed against my ovaries,not going in,but still touching.My boobs squished against his chest,limiting our kissing space.

I tangled my hand in his hair.

Nah.This boy was too hesitant.

I locked him in the closet.

I then had an awfully good idea.

Sex maker.

I got a diagram of everyone at camp.I took : Jason,Piper,Frank and Reyna.

I started with Piper.

Body makeover time.

I expanded her boobs in the diagram,them now to sulking level of the weight and size.I made her butt bigger and made her stomach a bit fat and wobbly.

Reyna next.

I made sure to get her boobs to twice my size,making her look massive at the chest if she wore a baggy shirt.I also made her a bit fatter than Piper and added an adoration to food and Aphrodite Kids.

Frank next.

No doubt,I loved playing with his penis,making it twelve inches and chiseling his muscles was almost as fun.Almost.

-___________-
*sigh*
Now Jason.
I have work to do.