5. maybe something...

- Yeah... Do you think we are Destined for each other? He chuckles.

- But maybe we are...? I look at him as I get closer.

- you think we know long enough...? He gets closer to me as well and his face is getting closer to mine.

- I think I do... I get close enough to finally kiss him... It was the best feeling in the world but I back up after a moment while looking at him with shocked face.

- Elias looks at me worried. W-What's wrong Max? Did I do something that you don't like???

- No! I-I just can't Elias...!

- What do you mean you can't Max?!

- Elias! I'm straight!

- W-What...? Then why did you kissed me?!

- I couldn't control it! I got carried away! I-It was like something forcing me to do it! I didn't meant that! I'm so stupid! I get up and start to run to my house.

- MAX! WAIT! He chases me but after a while he gives up and Comes back to his house.

I run into the house and upstairs locking in my room crying as my sister sees me and knocks at my door.

- Max? Are you okay? What happened?!

- I cry at the pillow in my room. LEAVE ME ALONE MANAE!

- She sighs loudly. Please let me in Max...

- NO! LEAVE!

- Max! Why are you you crying?!

- JUST LEAVE! I start to cry even more.

- I'm coming in. she somehow unlocks the door and gets inside while running to me and embracing me. Max... What's happening?

- Elias! I can lose my best friend because of my stupid mistake...!

- What did you do? I don't think it will be that bad!

- We kissed and-

- You are gay?!

- THAT'S THE REASON! I'M NOT BUT I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND I DIDN'T KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! Im so dumb...! I cry even harder as I grip onto my pillow.

- Oh... Well- maybe you'll talk with him?

- I will... Just please leave the room...

- Take care... She leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

- I get up and calm down. After I calm down I call Elias.

- Elias picks up the phone. Max! Are you okay?!

- Yeah... I-I just want to say sorry for the kiss and I'm sorry that I ran away like a coward... I got carried away and I kissed you... I just really like you and I'm really happy that I have a friend like you but... I just got a bit carried away y'know...?

- Max, it's fine. I didn't mind, I understand that...

- You think we still can be friends...?

- What?! Why are you asking that?! Of course! I don't want to lose a friend like you! You are too important for me to lose you Max!

- Okay... Well... See you tomorrow then Elias...

- Goodbye Max... Take care...

- I will... I hang up and lay on my bed disappointed at myself.

I said I'm not gay and I lied... But I am attracted to him like no one is! I really like him and I don't want to lose him because of my stupidity... I just have to find the right moment and finally tell him the truth! Why I'm scared to show my true sexuality...?

I dreamt about us again...

-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

547 słów to nie jest tak źle...
#bedorazempuźniej
#julkaPrzepraszamZaZepsucieHistorii
#jezupogubiłemsie
#tylekomplikacji
#samnwmcosiedzieje
Jutro part 6 ig...