18// Dissapontment

Start from the beginning

"I don't take orders from gem mermaids" Burnt cheese spoke.

"As the leader of the gem mermaids I command you listen to my order!" Crimson coral yelled as she glares at the gatekeeper. Burnt cheese steps back and immediately apologises.

"Let us keep on going, we have much more to explore" Mystic Opal spoke softly.

"She's right you know~" Bumble berry puts an arm around the purple gem mermaid.

"Alright everyone just focus, we are only here to ask Golden cheese a favour, if she declines then we are going back and meeting up with the others" Royal margarine spoke seriously.

"Look at you, being smart for once instead of becoming a murderous maniac" Crimson coral spoke.

Royal margarine storms off in a huff back to the cabins whilst the other three including Buttercream continued their tour with Burnt cheese.

"Should we just leave him or..?" Bumble berry asked.

"Let him leave in his thoughts" Crimson coral answered.

Royal margarine was sitting on the edge of the bridge sobbing with his knees close to chest. "Why am I so worthless!?, Why am I not normal!?, If Pitaya dragon just married me then none of this would have happened!" Royal margarine shouted before he looked down into the cryptic water, maybe Aquamarine and Gold citrine were cheering him on to finally drown himself, all the dragon rider wanted to do was be reunited with Pastel meringue, the fashion designer who made his grief and loneliness go away, the guy that he helped let go of his comfort zone.

The dragon rider was enjoying the silence until someone tapped on his should, Margarine looked up to see a deep brown skin women with gorgeous turquoise, blue eyes and eye shadow along with huge flowing mozzarella cheese hair.

"Are you ok sir?" Mozzarella asked with concern.

"Yes...I'm alright, thank you ma'am"

"No problem, but it looks like you have been crying. Would you like to speak to me about it? My name is Mozzarella"

"It's nice to meet you Mozzarella"

After Royal margarine explains everything that has happened, Mozzarella pulls him into a hug. "If that Pitaya person doesn't love you anymore then you must pretend he doesn't exists anymore, the reason you are in grief is because your depressed..the reason you keep on hurting the one you kidnapped is because you think it will make your stress go away...it only makes you become more depressed and will turn yourself into a monster" Mozzarella helps Royal margarine up and walks him over to a person who is turned upside down. "Think of your mistakes as errors but may take time to fix, as you can see this is one mistake you have made which is not solving your depression by forcing someone else to love you. I can easily fix this mistake up, watch this"

Mozzarella inverts the person back on their feet by using coding techniques which Royal margarine found quite fascinating. "How were you able to do that?" The dragon rider asked curiously.