3. Pink matter / Like a Tattoo

You looked in the mirror, seeing your just done makeup. Completely ruined.

Mascara was running down your cheeks. You were supposed to be excited. After all, it was your wedding day. But you felt the dread haunting you as you thought about it.

You felt panic rise as the door of your bathroom opened. You couldn't let anyone see you like this. Not on your wedding day. You quickly tried wiping the running mascara off with the back of your hands.

"You guys have to leave— you cant see me like this." You spoke in a shaky tone.

But Liv, and Bianca had already saw you. They sat calmly next to you. The worry spreading on their faces.

"my love whats wrong?" Liv was quick to comfort you, while Bianca rubbed you back. Bianca's face read sympathy and confusion.

You felt your breath hitch as you tried answering. You felt panic as your breathing became more hitched.

Bianca's arm wrapped around your waist as she tried lifting you up. Liv soon getting the memo and doing the same.

"Come here lets get you fixed up-" Liv was cut short when you shook both of them off. A look of sadness on your face.

Liv and Bianca exchanged worried looks as they tried to find out what made you feel this way.

"R..Rhea." You said in a low tone. You felt as if you were loosing oxygen.

Liv and Bianca knew what that meant. Liv leapt up from the bathroom floor as Bianca stayed, rubbing your arm up and down to sooth you. Hoping to lessen the anxiety you felt.

A few minutes later, Liv came back into the room. A water bottle in hand.

"lets just relax. Here." Liv gave you the water bottle as she looked at you.

You turned away from her as more tears flooded your eyes.

"No I cant.. please I-I J..ust- I-I need Rhea please." You felt the anxiety run through your veins as you spoke.

"Please." You begged once more.

"Don't worry, shes on her way." Bianca whispered as she rested her head on your shoulder.

Liv gave Bianca a look.

"Look I know she must've heard, I mean its her wife." Liv rolled her eyes while shaking her head

as Bianca spoke.

You felt your hands shake as your breathing hitched.

"Honey are you ok-" Liv was cut off when you spoke.

"N-No im not okay just leave." You replied before Liv could continue.

Liv and Bianca got up, panicking they began to leave the room. They gave you sympathetic glance as they did.

As soon as the door closed , you leaped up, walking into the bedroom and locking the door.

You sat on the bed, feeling the tears pour onto your blush painted cheeks.

Your breathing was rapid and so was your heart.

Your hands shook as you heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N, baby its me." I heard Rhea talk to me through the door.

I didn't want her to see me like this. She couldn't. I looked a mess my makeup and mascara smeared.

"I-I cant let you in." I replied. I wanted her to be in here with me. I did. But I couldn't bring myself to open the door.

"Baby please, I need to know whats wrong. I hate seeing and heating how you're feeling right now." She answered me with a soft voice from what I could hear through the door.

I slowly got up. Stumbling on my way to the door, I found myself unlocking the lock. As soon as Rhea hears the door unlock, she couldn't have opened it faster.

I saw Rhea gaze at me and seeing my current state, she felt a pang of heartbreak. She hated seeing her girl like this. Not because it was their wedding day. No. But because of how much she cares and loves you.

Rhea enveloped you into a sweet embrace. Leading you to the bed as you two sat down together.

"Tell me whats wrong love." Rhea whispered to you. A soft hand laying on your thigh. God you loved hearing her voice

You explained to her what had caused your outburst and change of mood. She sat there next to you, a comforting hand rubbing your arm. In those last minutes, you felt happy that this was the woman you would be marrying. And you knew nothing could break you two apart.