ii/ Embrace Me

Pairings - Rhea Ripley x Model!Reader

Warnings - Jelousy, Rhea's kinda toxic at the beginning, oral , I think thats it but tell me If I missed any

Word count - 1.6k

A/N 💬 - this is my first time writting smut so it might be rlly bad. But I also wanted to say that im still taking and doing requests:)

P.S - This is not proofread 

You watched as Rhea pulled a girl towards her locker room. Towards you. As she walked by , hand in hand with someone else , she made eye contact with you. A sly smirk planted in her face. God you wished you were the only one. The only one she wanted at least. But how could you be? She made everyone's heart flutter. She just had that effect on people. And to say you were jealous was an understatement. You wanted her to be yours and her to be yours. And you would be sure of that happening.

You and Rhea were a friends with benefits type of thing. if you could even call it that. She treated you like you were the only person that mattered in her life. But of course you weren't. She had others yeah , but she assured you that you're her favorite. And you thought that for a while. Until you saw her laughing and giggling with another girl. That wasn't you. Your eyes rolled as you heard the woman call Rhea Rhe-Rhe. Why was she even calling her that? Didn't they meet a couple minutes ago? You tried distracting yourself with your phone, but it couldn't hold in the anger that rushed through your veins. You wished you scream your lungs out when she walked past you. Hand in hand. With another woman.

Location - home

As you washed your makeup and headed to bed , you heard your phone buzz. Looking at your phone you read the id of the message.

Rhea ❤️‍🔥

You up rn?

You felt your eyes roll as you read the message.

Y/N💕🫧

I wouldn't be reading this if i wasn't and why?

You placed your phone back down as you waited for an answer , but were surprised when the phone buzzed a minute later.

Rhea ❤️‍🔥

You wanna meet up at mine? Room 253

Y/N💕🫧

Why are you asking me that don't you have other girls to keep you company "Rhe-Rhe "🥺

Rhea❤️‍🔥

I see your still stuck in that🙄

Whatever its your choice of you want to meet me ,or not

And if not Ill just find someone else to keep me company

You felt like your heart stopped for a second at the last text. Was she serious? You felt as if time stopped and you could just imagine Rhea with someone else. You couldn't bare that thought. You rolled your eyes as you threw your phone on the hotel bed. You quickly got ready to meet Rhea. Putting on light makeup, sweatpants and a tight shirt. "Just how she liked it" you thought.

You grabbed your keycard and phone as you locked the door behind you.

After quiet awhile , you found Rhea's room and knocked on the door feeling a hint of sadness at the thought of what Rhea had texted you. You were quickly put out of your trance as you saw the black haired women's standing form in the doorway. A smirk formed on her face as she looked you up and down.

" I see you made the right decision ," she spoke as she led you into her room.

"Whatever , what did you need me here for?" you questioned.