Chapter one

(Chapter from Lina's point of view)

I woke up because I heard a loud and painful scream whitch quickly turned into a laud demonic laugh from my sister Jade. I don't know what happend, but my sister and all her friends are scaring me more and more every day they keep playing a game called Play or suffer, this game is getting out of control very quickly.

"Hey sis play or surfer?" Jade asked. "I am not playing this stupid game Jade" I replied obviously irritated but she just stared at me horrifyingly and stood in the doorway. As if she was in a strange trance. "Jade? Jade?!" I called her name but got no response just that scary look. I started to feel uncomfortable and slowly started to panic when Jade said, "Lina play or suffer?" "I told you I don't play that stupid game. What don't you understand Jade? You act like you're five years old you're already crazy, and on top of that, you're playing some stupid game that nobody cares about. When the hell are you gonna grow up?" I couldn't hold my amotions and yelled at her. "Wrong answer" she replied to me calmly, smiled and with these words she left my room and went downstairs for breakfast.

I just stood there and wondered how someone like my sister, an inscrutable manipulative psychopath and an amazing liar capable of using anything even a selfish sentence to her advantage, could be popular at school.

But one thing I have to admit, my sister is extremly intelligent, but that also makes her more dangerous because none of her next actions can be predicted or prevented. My sister is pretty mutch the definition of all evil, but her closestfriends Mattheo and Cassidy are no better.

"Lina go to school I don't want anyone to see me with you" Jade said inpatiently taking a sip of her black tea. "Jade, what time is it?" I asked, still a little out of touch, deep in my own thoughts. "It's already six in the morning. School starts in twenty minutes" she answered me with no sign of interest as if she didn't care about being late for school. My sister would obviously do anything to maintain her popularity.

I took my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. Without hesitation, I ran towards the main door. I stopped and called out, " Bye come to school on time Jade." I ran down the street towards the school and bumped into Mattheo, the last person I wanted to meet today. "Look where you're running crazy and if you can't, don't run" Mattheo said angrily picking up his broken phone from the ground. "I am sorry" I said quietly with my head down and paced nervously from place to place. "But an apology won't fix my phone, will it? You're just lucky Jade is your sister, because if she wasn't I'd be asking you for money for a new phone. Why am I even talking to you? I hope no one saw me here with you, I don't need to ruin my reputation just because I talked to you." Mattheo said with amusement when he noticed that I was afraid of him.

I felt hot blood start to boil in my veins because of his superficiality. I didn't want to start any conflict because a contflict with Mattheo means a contflict with Cassidy and my sister and since my sister will do anything for her popularity, as I know her the whole school would hate me within an hour. I didn't know what to do, so I turned around and continued on my way to school.

"Hey you in the red shirt where's Jade?" asked an arrogant voice behind me. "I don't know Cassidy" I answered annoyed and continued on my way without looking back.

"Shh play or suffer? Time is running! If you don't choose in time it will be chosen for you" whispered a low, unknown, terrifying voice. I looked back but didn't see anyone. Cassidy disappeared somewhere, but it's all so strange because I haven't seen her leave. Suddently, I felt cold metal penetrate the skin of my left hand, causing a sharp pain that penetrated my entire body. Tears welled up in my eyes and my vision blurred. I dell to the ground with a blow, I wanted to scream but my troat tightened and did not allow me to make a sound. I was oblivious to my surroundings, unable to think about anything but the worsening pain. I felt someone hit me in the skull with a blunt object and I slowly fell unconcious.