Fourth instantly ran towards Gemini and closed the curtains. How dare he.

"Too desperate love. Slow down a bit. Let your babes come here first. Then you can continue with all that business." Fourth said nonchalantly, while buttoning up Gemini's shirt (not caring about the boxers.).

"Yeah. Right. I'll do that right away." Gemini took Fourth's phone put from his pocket, unlocking it and dialing Sarah's number.

Fourth looked at Gemini with wide eyes. He couldn't believe Gemini would actually do that.

And before Fourth could react, Sarah was on the line.

"Hello? Fourth what's up? Why are you calling so late?" Sarah spoke from the other side, while Fourth was listening to all of it (it was on speaker).

Fourth gave a pleading look to Gemini- 'don't do that you idiot' that was what he meant.

Gemini smirked.
"Sarah! It's me, Gemini. Fourth talks a lot about your group. Mind sending a few of them over tonight?" Gemini said, And Sarah instantly knew what she was supposed to do.

"Of course Gem! I'll send them over in a jiffy." Sarah said.

"Its Gemini!" Fourth shouted into the phone, making Sarah giggle.

Gemini laughed as he hung up, now looking at Fourth like he had just won a war against him.

"Whore." Fourth mouthed before turning away from Gemini, only to be pulled back in be the older.

"Don't tell me you aren't one darling. Why don't you stay? Enjoy with me."
Gemini said, pulling Fourth by the apparent long shorts.

"I'm not. Let me go!" Fourth tried to loosen Gemini's grip on his shorts, only to have Gemini to pull them down.

"Go with trousers or go naked." Gemini said, stepping on the shorts around Fourth's ankles.

"I knew where you were coming from. Whore." Fourth said as he stepped out of the shorts to go grab the trousers.

He came out wearing a hoodie and trousers.

"That's more like it." Gemini said smirking.

"Says the one who's standing half naked in front of me." Fourth rolled his eyes and that's when Gemini realised- Fourth never pulled up my pants. Idiot.

Fourth was about to open the door when the bell rang.

"Who is it? At this hour?" Fourth checked the watch and it was around 11pm.

"The babes... remember?" Gemini reminded Fourth.

"What the fuck? I thought you weren't serious." Fourth said, looking extremely disappointed.

"Of course I was baby. Mind opening the door?" Gemini said, getting up and walking towards Fourth who opened the door.

"There's no one." Fourth turned around to say, But as soon as he did, he was pushed out of the door.

Gemini closed the door on Fourth.

"What the fuck?" Fourth didn't know what Gemini was upto. He could never figure out his games. Tooo complicated.

Fourth banged on the door that was closed on him, only to hear a giggling Gemini.

"Norawit open the fucking door asshole!" Fourth screamed, losing his patience.

And Gemini knew he had to stop teasing his Nong. Fourth had used his second name, which meant trouble.

Gemini quickly opened the door, where an angry Fourth stood.

Fourth's knotted eyebrows instantly calmed down when he saw Gemini, sitting on his knee, with a single rose in his hand.

"Welcome, babe." Gemini said with a soft smile, peeking at Fourth from the side of the rose he was holding.

Fourth instantly smiled. I'm so silly. He thought. How could he even doubt his Gem that he'd actually call random 'babes' to their house? He was the only babe Gemini had, and Fourth felt guilty for doubting Gemini.

Fourth walked a step forward, taking the rose from Gemini's hand, as Gemini stood up, holding Fourth's other hand, leading him inside.

"This is the first time someone gave me a rose without pants on." Fourth giggled.

Gemini frowned. "Mood spoiler." Gemini mumbled.

"Aw, sorry naa Gemgem." Fourth cooed, caressing Gemini's hair.

Gemini smiled. Fourth wrapped his hands around Gemini's neck, sighing a loving sigh.

"So, what now, babe?' Fourth asked.

"Now what, go to Joong. Leave me alone, like you always do." Gemini said with a slight pout.

"You're shooing me away? I already told P'Joong that I couldn't go. If you drive me away now then where will I go?" Fourth asked, smirking at Gemini. He's so cute.

Gemini giggled.

"Hmm. Then I think we are going to have a long night, Fotfot." Gemini said, as Fourth nodded seductively.

"But it isn't fair. Take your pants off. Then we'll talk." Gemini said.

"Gem. Can I kiss you?" Fourth asked. He was lovestruck.

"I'm offended. Why do you ask?" And with that, Fourth placed a chaste kiss on Gemini's lips.

"I love you Gemgem." Fourth said, touching their foreheads together.

"I love you a lot more than you think, Nong Si." Gemini smiled.

_______

What even was this?
It's totally haywire but please bare with me 🙏 😭