Just a story?

Today was not a day to collect princesses, today was a bad day. I could feel it. Something in me decided to not find wife's today but to go for a walk. It was a nice day in the land of Ooo; birds chirping, sun shining. I hated it. I wanted to go back to my nice cool castle but something told me to keep walking.

I had Gunther on a leash, he kept waddling every which way, I had to keep yanking at his collar.

"Wack!" Chirped Gunther

"I know Gunther, I know, but we'll be there soon,"

"Wack!"

"I don't know where we are going! We'll just be there soon, okay?"

In the distance I heard someone yell princess, where are you princess? Come back! It reminded me of...... something

*le flash back*

~ "My Princess? Where are you my beautiful princess? Come back to me, I'll never put on the crown again, I swear. Just come back!"~

*le end of flash back*

I stumbled around the forest, hallucinating about my past,

"Princess? Come back please," I pleaded aimlessly as a tear fell down my cheek.

I kept banging in to thing and my head started to hurt but Gunther kept pulling me along

"GUNTHER STOP!" I yelled at him trying to get him to slow down.

As I yelled I spotted two people playing in the distance. I must of startled them so I fled behind a tree. They kept searching the woods with their eyes, trying to see who yelled at them.

"Who's there?" Yelled one of them.

Defiantly female. I looked closer, the one yelling out to me was a cat. The second I peered at trying to make out who it is. Another girl. I shuffled a bit closer. OF COURSE! I knew that face any where! I KNEW THEY WERE REAL! I KNEW IT!