it took them longer than i expected to walk out of the house.

my eyebrow shot up when i see bel's clothes.

is he wearing a croptop, thats new.

he walk straight to the side of my door and knock on the window.

i press the button and slowly the window rolled down.

"chef alon! hiiii! gwapo mo lalo ah!" i nodded on her direction before bringing my gaze back to bel who looks like he have something to say

"uhm al, do i look okay?" he asked while looking away from me, his face a little flushed. is he sick? was it hot at sloan's house.

i nodded, if thats what he wanted to wear i guess its fine.

"what bar are we going to?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"chef alam mo feel ko kulang ka talaga sa dilig apaka dry mo! pumasok ka na nga sa kotse belphoebe jusq day sayang effort!!" what did she just say?

they went inside the car after sloan abruptly pulled bel with her.

laybreeze bar is the name of the bar we went in. the whole ride bel was quiet and he would keep avoiding my gaze.

did i say something wrong?

maybe he's just anxious. first time nya pupunta sa bar as far as i know.

i can only watch the two of them have their fun while drinking a shot every now and then.

but not enough to get me drunk.

i sit by the bar where i can still see bel and sloan.

tagal na din ng huli kong punta ng bar, i guess its not that bad to be back.

they look like they're having fun.

"you ready to go al? im tipsy na i wanna lay down" i turn my gaze at bel who just walk towards me with a stagger.

he's obviously a light weight, him getting drunk in under an hour is understandable.

i smile a little at be as i put my drinks down para alalayan siya, he looks like he's ready to fall forward any second. "you look like a tomato bel" pangaasar ko dito habang inaalalayan ko siya, with my arm around his shoulder.

"gosh! you two. if di ko kayo kilalalang dalawa baka akalain ko na magjowa talaga kayo" sloan commanted who appeared out of nowehere, her words holds no meaning but its still unsettling.

other people might get the wrong idea. its wrong and uncalled for.

i ignore her and her words instead of telling her off, i rather not waste my time, she's an adult. dapat alam niyang some lines aren't meant to be crossed.

bel's my nephew, he's like a little brother to me that needs to be taken care of, he's also my childhood friend kaya when it comes to being assumed na may relasyon kami nila bel? it doesnt sit well with me.

i made my way through the crowds, holding bel close to my side para hindi ito masaktan.

malapit na kami sa exit but we needed to make a stop , there's a commotion by the exit door and also bel needed to use the bathroom kaya sinamahan siya ni sloan.

i stayed and watch as the scene unfolds infront of me. marami na ding nanonood sa kanila.

some are whispering amongst theirselves.

i even heard some saying names, i guess these people are famous.

i lean by the wall with my arms cross over my chest as i let my eyes scan the crowd before it settle to a definite direction.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA MONG BAKLA KA!" a girl was screaming on the top her lungs while kinda facing a guy who was wearing a rather girly clothes, with a light makeup on his face.

infront of the girly clothed guy are two other guys that looks like his friends, all in their twenties.

its not looking that interesting to me, ganito madalas ang napagaawayan sa ganitong mga lugar.

too common and too basic.

but putting that aside, something-- or rather a guy caught my eyes, beside the girly looking guy, another guy stood closely and he's wearing what looks like a silk pair of pajamas.

is this guy lost? he stands out among the rest because of his almost glowing white skin and height.

he looks like someone who doesn't want to be in this place.

hindi ko mapigil na bahagyang mapangiti cause for some reason i find the guy intriguing, i smile amusely to himself as i keep my focus on the guy who's now talking to the girly guy while their other two friends arguing or rather calmly trying to make the hysterical girl back down.

"miss pwede ba you're making a scene, don't you feel ashamed?" one of the guy who looks half irish with his red hair calmly said to the girl.

the girl scoff loudly "AKO PA? BAT DI NYO SABIHIN YAN SA BAYOT NYONG KAIBIGAN NA AKALA MO LINTA AT PARANG POKPOK NA SINASAYAWAN ANG BOYFRIEND KO!" she said with wide eye, fuming mad as her nostril flare while shouting.

i unconciously frown at the loudness, it leaves an annoying sound in my ears.

"eh tangina pala sana kinadena mo yang jowa mo sa tingil mo. tanga amputa? bar to ano gusto mo gawin nila magdasal? at kung may sisisihin ka, pwede ba sisihin mo yung gagong boyfriend mo we witnessed with our own eyes that he was the one trying to make a move on our friend, god can you be more stupid than you already are?" my eyes widen a little for a fraction of second dahil sa pagkabigla.

the guy didnt even raised his voice but he sounded fierce that it surely
made the other girl flinch.

he didn't look like someone that spoke such words but he just did with that calm but a lot of bite tone of his.

everyone was stunned, even the girl na kanina pa sumisigaw at gusto sugurin yung lalaking parang babae manamit.

kung kanina she looks like a banshee now she looks like a humiliated girl.

the girly guy was holding onto the guy who just spoke, he was giggling as he proudly held his head high without shame.

even the two other guy looks like they're about to laugh pinipigilan lang nila.

who laugh openly was actually sloan who must have witness eveything too after using the bathroom with bel.

when the guy who have a very colorful vocabulary turns his head towards our direction and immediately made eye contact with me, something pulled on me somehow.

it was like a thug that makes me stare back at him. i tilt my head a little as i starts wondering why he was looking at me for a long time.

sino siya? he looks familiar. have i seen him before?

a thug on my sleeves snap me out of my daze ata agad akong napalingon.

it was bel who looks up at me with confuse eyes.

"what's going on?" takang tanong niya.

after hearing his question mabilis kong binalik ang tingin ko sa lalaking nakapajama but he was already pulling the girly guy out of the door.

it took me a moment to process what was happening and without even thing i answer his question "nothing"

i purse my lips when they were out of sight "lets go home" dagdag ko after a pause at agad na din nagsimulang maglakad.

i feel like im in a hurry.

like times running out and i have to keep moving while still wondering who the guy in the pajama was.