Chapter 124 The car was successfully stopped by Dahei

En başından başla

Chen Jianguo naturally didn't believe this, but he also believed that one or two villagers might lie, but the whole village, in his opinion, didn't seem like it.

That is to say, Jian Zhiqing is indeed capable.

The villagers might be a little exaggerated, but the wild boar incident must be real.

In addition, Jian Zhiqing was calm and composed when Li Yan had an accident last time, which was all evidence. He never underestimated anyone.

The female educated youth had already had two accidents on the mountain. Although he only participated in one, whether it was to save someone or something else, as a friend who worked together, he was really worried about them going alone.

Thinking about it, he wanted to sigh,

"Am I worried about her? I am worried about you.

Look at the sky, it's only three o'clock now, and it will be four o'clock when we get to the mountain, right?

Even if it gets dark at 7:30, don't we have to go down at 6:30 at the latest?

You only have two hours on the mountain at most, let's go, let's go together, more people work faster, and let's try to come back early."

Fortunately, it's not the first time to go up the mountain after work, but it's not as purposeful as this time. In the past, it was a random task like picking up firewood, but this time I went to that piece, which was fast and didn't need to stop and go.

Arriving at the door of his house, Jian Dan opened the door, entered the yard, picked up the backpack, and waved his hand like a mountain king patrolling the mountains.

"Little ones, let's go!"

Five dogs, one big and four small, immediately ran out of the yard and headed straight for the foot of the mountain.

Several people were stunned. The dogs had run far away. Jian Dan locked the door, and then several people reacted.

"Jixiang, Ruyi, hey? Why are you running so fast? Let me touch it!"

Li Yan and other female educated youth were familiar with the dogs, so they were surprised.

But Chen Jianguo was not.

There was a difference between men and women, just to avoid suspicion, he couldn't run here often, he had heard of these dogs, but he had never seen such a heroic appearance.

"Jian, Jian Zhiqing, is this the dog you raised?"

To be honest, it ran too fast, he only saw a few black shadows flash by, and then turned into black spots farther and farther away, he really didn't see anything.

Before Jian Jian could say anything, Li Yan started to show off with a beaming face,

"Yes, yes, how is it? Isn't it amazing?"

Chen Jianguo's eyes were also sparkling. Men, no matter how big or small, are very interested in such challenging and wild things.

"Are they called Jixiang and Ruyi?"

Li Yan counted on her fingers and introduced them,

"Jixiang, Ruyi, Ping'an, Xile, the one with a wisp of white hair under the neck, that one is the cutest, that is Jixiang, Ruyi, Ping'an and Xile I can't tell them apart, they all look the same to me."

The features of Ruyi and Ping'an are very small and not obvious. Not only Li Yan, but also others didn't notice them. For the time being, Jian Jian could completely distinguish the little ones.

The dogs were gone, and they didn't dawdle and quickened their pace.

But maybe Jian Jian was destined not to go up the mountain today. Just after walking a short distance, before reaching the foot of the mountain, a car quietly drove into the village.

Originally, they didn't care. Who would have thought that a few dogs would rush over first.

Jiandan also saw this situation for the first time. They ran too fast and were near the car in a blink of an eye. It was too late to stop them. He could only shout loudly,

"Dahei, good luck, peace and happiness, come back!"

It can only be said that it was useful, but not too much.

A few of them stopped in a daze, turned around a few times, and then plopped, successfully getting themselves confused.

Dahei was very sober. He would not go if he was not allowed to. He sat in front of the car and barked "wang wang wang" at the bottom of the car, as if he would not stop if you did not stop.

The car, which had already slowed down, was successfully forced to stop by Dahei.

Jiandan had been here for a month or so, and he had never seen Dahei so excited, so he did not dare to be careless.