Valentines day 💘

Start from the beginning

As Alastor leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, Lucifer felt a rush of warmth spread through him, a feeling of contentment settling over him like a comforting embrace. And as they stood together in the quiet of the common area, hand in hand, Lucifer couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected bond that had formed between them.

For in the heart of the underworld, where demons roamed and darkness reigned, Lucifer had found something truly precious—a love that transcended the boundaries of heaven and hell, a love that had blossomed unexpectedly on Valentine's Day. And as they basked in the glow of their newfound romance, Lucifer knew that he had finally found his true Valentine in the arms of the one he loved.

With Alastor accepting Lucifer's invitation to be his Valentine, the atmosphere in the Hazbin Hotel seemed to shimmer with newfound excitement and anticipation. As the day transitioned into evening, Lucifer and Alastor made plans for their Valentine's Day date, eager to spend time together outside the confines of the hotel.

Dressed in their finest attire, Lucifer and Alastor set out into the vibrant streets of Pentagram Heights, the neon lights casting a soft glow over the bustling city. Hand in hand, they strolled through the winding alleyways and crowded thoroughfares, their laughter mingling with the sounds of the city.

Their first stop was a quaint little café tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, where they shared a romantic candlelit dinner. Amidst the flickering candlelight and the soft strains of jazz music, they savored each moment together, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they exchanged stories and shared laughter.

As the evening wore on, they decided to take a leisurely stroll through the city, enjoying each other's company as they explored its hidden gems and secret hideaways. From cozy bookshops to bustling markets, they reveled in the simple pleasure of being together, their love growing stronger with each passing moment.

But the highlight of their evening came when they stumbled upon a charming little park bathed in the soft glow of moonlight. With a smile, Alastor led Lucifer to a secluded spot beneath a canopy of trees, where they sat together on a weathered bench, the gentle rustle of leaves overhead providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

Under the watchful gaze of the stars above, Lucifer poured out his heart to Alastor, sharing his hopes and dreams, his fears and insecurities. And as Alastor listened, his eyes shining with warmth and understanding, Lucifer felt a sense of peace wash over him, a feeling of acceptance and love that he had never known before.

And then, in a moment of perfect clarity, Lucifer leaned in to kiss Alastor, his heart overflowing with emotion as their lips met in a tender embrace. And in that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the night and the warmth of their love, Lucifer knew that he had found his true soulmate in the arms of the demon he cherished above all others.

As they walked hand in hand back to the Hazbin Hotel, their hearts brimming with happiness, Lucifer and Alastor knew that their love would endure for eternity, a beacon of light in the darkness of the underworld. And as they crossed the threshold of the hotel together, their hands entwined and their hearts united, they knew that they had found their happily ever after in each other's arms.

An Evening of Love and Trust

In the quiet of the Hazbin Hotel, Lucifer found himself unable to resist the overwhelming desire to confess his feelings to Alastor. With a nervous flutter in his chest, he sought out the radio demon, finding him lost in thought by the fireplace.

"Alastor," Lucifer began, his voice trembling slightly with emotion. "There's something I need to tell you."

Alastor turned to face him, his eyes curious but warm. "What is it, my dear Lucifer?"