Brynhildr In the Darkness:

Start from the beginning

Mamako (L/N): (Your mother)

Your mother was an incredibly kindhearted woman, upbeat and sweet as can be.

Pretty much the exact opposite of you.

She didn't even hold anything against your father when he left you both unlike you.

Also waiting for you was the little shit your mother adopted off the street.

Iggy:

Iggy:

A little dog with a big attitude whom your mother brought home one day and from the moment you both laid eyes on each other there was immediate hatred.

You knew that dog was smarter than most and he'd often do things to piss you off.

Chewing up your clothes or pissing on them, or waking you up by farting directly in your face in the morning.

The only reason you haven't beaten him up is because you don't wanna be known as the guy who kicked a dog.

No one wants to be that guy.

Around your mom though he was a perfect angel, in her own words:

"A good boy."

However she loved you both and didn't have a favorite so there was no complaints of preferential treatment.

She just wishes you both could get along...that'll never happen.

But when you went to bed that night you stayed up and tried to see if you could get that Phantom hand to appear and you did...along with the body the hand was attached to.

Looking you directly in the eye was a large warrior of some kind

You could tell it wasn't hostile.

You do wish it could speak in sentences though so it could answer your questions.

You decided to ignore it for now and told it to disappear and it did so.

At least it obeyed you.

After a year you accepted it and even gave it a name.

"Star Platinum" is what you called it and it looked like only you could see it.