A little timeskip ∑( 口 ||

One's been yapping and blabbering non-stop, another's on her last straw and the last's trying to get out of this situation. You probably guessed who's who. "I've had enough of this! Of all missions it has to be roaming around the entertainment district with this guy?!" she whisper-yelled. 

"What did I do?!"

"Yapping about random shit that we don't care about!"

"Stop arguing you two!" the older Rengoku covered his sister's mouth, she didn't give in and just kept wriggling until she got out of his grasp. "Come to think of it, didn't you say that the little trio are here too?

Uzui nodded at her question and explained about those three, he sent them to those Oiran places for investigation. Apparently his female ninja agents, aka his wives, had gone missing. "The girls are missing?!" Y/n exclaimed, shock and worry displayed all over her face.

At that moment, Y/n received a call from an unknown number. Curiosity kills the cat, she picked it up. "N/n! Where are you? Why are you not in Blue Lock?" Kurona's voice came through, "Hey Ranze, I'm out on a mission with my brother and an insufferable someone"

Just when she looked at Uzui's direction, her phone was stolen by non other than the guy himself, "Heyy kid, are ya her boyfriend?" he jumped to a random roof to get away from the raging Rengoku. 

"Who are you? Give N/n her phone back

"Answer my question and I'll give it back, ya her boyfriend?"

"He's not a her, give it back now!"

"Like I said, answer my question kid"

"...N-no I'm not, now give it back"

"Oh? A little hesitation I se-" -THWACK- "OW WHAT THE HELL MAN" he looked up to see the older Rengoku with his hand out, demanding for his sister's phone back. That made Uzui question his action so he checked, Y/n had her head downwards "Oh shit I'm sorry

They both got down the roof and Uzui handed her phone back. Kurona's voice was calling out to her like he's a worried mom. "Sorry kid" he earned another smack from Kyojuro. She snatched her phone away from Uzui to talk to the boy on the phone. "Y/n you okay? What's going on outside?

She nodded even though he couldn't see it, "Yeah I'm fine, sorry I worried ya but I've gotta run, I'll call you later?" the boy agreed and the phone call came to an end, Y/n got her revenge too. How? Well- 

"In the end siblings always end up on each other's side..." said a man, rubbing his chest in pain whilst both Rengoku siblings fist bumped each other. The odd trio paused in their tracks, as if they sensed something. "Get back!!

The two pushed Y/n back by reflex, barely avoiding the massive slash on the ground. "What the hell.." she whispered, her right eye changed colors after the sudden attack. There were voices of yelling and crying everywhere, ticking the girl off. 

It was like her senses were reborn. "Woah damn, I feel light.." she mumbled, shivering when she grazed the handle of her new polearm. 'Ignoring that, thank god you're detachable otherwise I wouldn't have been able to hide you

Upon making up possible reason as to why her senses were upgraded, she was told by the older males to check on the younger trio in their place while they go change out of their yukatas. 'What a pain that they needed to change-!' she thought, barely dodging what looked like a ribbon. 

She finally saw a familiar silhouette after 10 minutes of searching, but at the same time she also saw a female demon about to strike a large-scale attack. "Tanjiro!" she quickly pushed him out of the way just as the strike was commenced. 

"Miss Rengoku?!"

'Ahh crap.. Ego's gonna make me run for hours again' the girl thought as the ribbon made contact with her body. 

(1194 words)
(Published: 4th of April, 2024)