He made a angry pout showing anger or maybe acting cute.

"Yeah stop with this cute act of yours it's doesn't suit you!" Prachi said.

We both laughed hardly while the guy who just got roasted giving 'r u serious' looks.

We did some chit chat...I told them about Myra's behaviour towards.

Lucky ( lakshay's nick name) suggested a super duper plan to give her a lesson.

"You know what I am not into your plan !! I don't want my butt paint to be red". I said.

But they convinced me saying "tujhe humari dosti ki kasam!!!"

'Ahahannn! Mumma phas gyi!
Phle club aur ab yeh plan shit..pta nhi meine dost paale hai ya dushman.'

I cried mentally.

To execute it according to the plan we went to her house yeah I m one who knew the address huh!

We entered in her room by climbing ofc .while prachi was looking outside and lakshay came with me.

Aashvi : yeh dekhne se toh iska hi room lag rha hai! Yeah it's her room finally.

Lakshay: tu bathroom mein jaake kaam kar mai idhar dekhta hu ki koi aa toh nhi rha oky!

I went in her bathroom as the lights were off  i screamed by seeing the particular thing!

Lucky came to me after hearing the scream.."abe bhencho kya ho gya aise chikh rhi hai jaise kisi ki dead body dekhli ho."

I showed him the particular thing he also screamed "tf...hey you whoever you are what r u doing stay away of us dekh Bhai mujhe judo karate sab aata hai dur reh chutney bana dunga Teri".

He was trying to be bold I looked at him in shock cause of his bravery act.

My eyes went towards his legs which was shivering and then his upper body.

I turned on the lights and saw it was a wig hanging over the stand.

I sighed in relief and went towards lucky whose eyes were closed.

I was laughing at his statement and thought to tease him.

I took the wig and wore it on my face so that the hairs can hide my face and creating a filmy ghost look.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I tapped on his shoulder, he looked and screamed his lungs out, fell down on the floor.

Start praying to God and mumbling Hanuman chalisa.