Backstory. ect.

So before we start, me talking directly to you as the author, is going to be extremely unprofessional and lazily written.but the story itself will be more serious in the parts where it matters but also have comedic moments and tension breakers of course. Your a sassy character, but your not gonna be like lmao this is so silly while being traumatized or going through a mid life crisis okay. Now, in this story, you will get to pick your race, looks, ect. Now keep in mind, I'm writing this for myself, this is my story, y'all are just tagging along if you choose to. Because of this, YN, is going to be flat as fuck. Because personally in my story he's a dude. But in yours, he might not be. And I would put gender neutral, but right he/she is TIRESOME. So occasionally I might slip up and put he... But overall, I'm pretty sure I'll put they. If I do slip up... That's too damn bad. Now let's get into the backstory. Also no, you don't get to pick whether or not you're a vampire or a where wolf, Your a fucking vampire deal with it pussy.

✨BACKSTORYYYY✨

In Skyrim, you started out as an extremely happy bubbly and determined soul. You had a rough start, but overall you were beaming with exhilaration. :D then you discovered you were SPECIAL! (Not that kind. 🤨) you were some kind of dumbass Nord legend called the dragon born! Wow! Then some grey beards had a really loud orgasm together, and apparently, that was supposed to summon you. So you had to take some long ass trip to see them, which was BULLSHIT. But anyways, after doing all that garbage, over time, whenever it came time to get whiteruns help so that you could kill Alduin and that bitch said no, after all the BULLSHIT he put you through, you were becoming a little bitchy ngl. But nonetheless, you were determined to help the world. You figured if you explain to them the fact that they were all going to FUCKING DIE. Then perhaps they would see the fact that if they helped and you survived this bullshit, they would see this as a second chance and stop the war once and for all trying to use this second chance for the better. You killed Aldui that went to shit because they didn't. The war was unpaused, and literally nothing changed. So now you've lost all faith in humanityyyyy. ✨yayyy✨ You decided to go back to where it basically all began, the first quest that you ever got, the question that sent you to white run where you discovered what you were to begin with, Riverwood. And immediately were ambushed by cultists. TO BE CONTINUED WITH BETTER DETAILED WRITING AND SERIOUSNESS IN PART 1 OF YOUR ADVENTURE.*