Talking Body

Rachel turned over as the sun shone through her white linen curtains. Meeting a hard body on her way over to the left side of the bed, a smile appeared across her face. Finn, her Finn. He surprised her last night when he showed up at her door in his fatigues. God, did he look good. He felt even better.

Rachel blushed at her wonton thoughts. She reach up and kiss his lips. He didn't even move. Typical Finn she reflected. She crawled on top of his naked form straddling his lower half. Placing kisses along his toned abdomen and harden Army chest. She started to sing:

Bed, stay in bed
The feeling of  skin locked in my head
Smoke, smoke me broke
I don't care I'm down for what you want

Finn started to stir. He could hear Rachel. Rachel! His eyes shot open to the most beautiful site ever. A naked Rachel straddling his legs singing a song. He knew that song. He heard it throughout boot camp. Always made him think of his sexy girl waiting on him in New York.  He was so glad that he gave in a called her during boot. He doesn't think they would have survived him ignoring her for the 12 weeks of boot camp like he originally planned.

He was thinking he needed her to focus on herself. Not worrying when or if he would be calling. But his Sarge made him see it differently. He told him her focus was off because he wasn't going to be talking to her. She needed her support system even if it was in Georgia.

Day drunk into the night
Wanna keep you here
Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer lovin' and fights
how it is for us
And it's all because

They fought at first, she was angry he ambushed her on their wedding day and didn't think she was worthy of a discussion. But they talked it out and that's how he found himself on her door step. Two weeks left of boot camp and the army doctor found an old injury from his middle school days and he could no longer be a solider. They helped him apply to the FDNY and he starts training with his new firehouse Monday.

So, here was Rachel sat astride him and waiting for him to move. He grab her around the waist and flip them over. He was hovering over her settled between her perfectly toned thighs. And continue the song for her:

Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on

Finn pushed his hard length into her wet center and holding there. Rachel began to whimper for him to move. So he thrust in and out setting the rhythm they both know so well. "On and On and On" He sang. "Finn" she moaned.

Love, give me love
anything you want I'll give it up
Lips, lips I kiss
bite me while I taste  fingertips

Finn reached between them circling her clit with his large fingers. Rachel pulled Finn to her attaching her lips to his biting his lower lip as Finn put his finger where their mouths were connected sharing the taste of Rachel on his fingertips. "OH MY FIIINNN!" Rachel screams.

Now if we're talking body
you got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on

Finn continues to pound into Rachel's wetness building the fire in his own body. She's perfect in every way. Her boobs are perky and fit just right in his hands and mouth. Her ass is tight, perfectly round and did he mention she has no gag reflex. He thanks Cheesus that he's the only man to ever know that tidbit of information on his pint sized beauty.

"Fuck Rach" Finn grunts. He feels his ecstasy working its way from his balls to his belly. He's close, she needs to go first. It's the gentlemanly thing he thinks. Getting your girl off first and a total turn on for him.

Bodies
Our baby making bodies we just use for fun
Bodies
Let's use them up til every little piece is gone
(Let's go)
On and on and on
(Let's go)
On and on
(Let's go)

Finn thrust become long and hard while Rachel is writhing underneath him. Moan and singing the best melody his ears ever heard. "FINNNNNNNNN" she sings as her velvety walls concave on his thick erection causing him to cum hard into her.

After they catch their breath Finn is the first on to speak. "I know we didn't talk much last night but, I start at Fire House 51, Truck 81. Squad 3 on Monday."

"What about the army?" She asks also afraid of the answer.

"Old injury makes it so I can't be a solider anymore and my Sarge has an old friend who owed him a favor. I told him our story and he convinced me to talk to you and save what we have before it was too late. So he called in the favor and here I am. To stay. If you'll have me" Finn says hopefully.

"If I'll have you? It's all I've ever wanted. Finn, oh-I-can't-Oh Finn" She cries

"No, no, no crying. This is happy right?" He questions. She can only nod because she has dreamt of this day every day of their senior year and every day since he went to boot camp.

"I Love you babe" Finn says.

"I Love you too Finn. Now let's put our baby making bodies to the test and practice until you can't or I can't stand on our own." Rachel says pulling on Finn impressive cock.

"Now you're talking body" Finn says.

Now if we're talking body
you got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on