Chapter 1 - Questionable Differences

Start from the beginning

"I'll ask him. The last time he was here it didn't go well and you know that. I just don't want a repeat. I just don't understand why he can't trust me. I just don't know where that came from especially if he was with me prior to his last visit almost every day during rehearsals." I tear up as I try to not remember the last time he was here and how he embarrassed me in front of the entire cast and crew.

"No crying now. We'll get your team to touch your makeup up. I understand you. He was out of line last time. I really cannot believe he thought you and Y/n had something going on. We all knew that wasn't true." She said as she looks up seeing Bowen and Y/n walking our way.

"You're right. I'm good, I'll talk to him later about it. I'm sure everything is okay. I'm just being over dramatic." I say softly and wipe the tears from my face. We both went back to eating as we were greeted by Bowen.

"Hello girls, how's it going today?" He says, sitting next to me, nudging me on the shoulder.

I then see Y/n sit next to Cynthia as she smiles at all of us.

"Great for the most part, just talking about my husband that's really it." I huff and take a sip of water that was in front of me.

"Girl, fuck that man. You're here now. He can wait. I'm not trying to be insensitive to your situation with Dalton but you are literally filming two movies. Not one but two. Does he not understand that? Does he even listen to you?" He flamboyantly snarks and rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure he just misses her, Bowen." Y/n chimes in softly.

"That's real rich. The last time he came to see our girl he had her crying all day and kept trying to say she was fucking you, Y/n. Are you not pissed?" He looks at all of us incredulously.

"I mean of course it's not true, but I'm thinking of how Ari is feeling too. She is still getting hurt by him a lot and he's not very understanding so maybe there a bit of lapse in communication and judgment." Y/n tries to reason, making soft eye contact with me and smiling.

This makes me smile too and then look at both Bowen and Cynthia. Thank you Y/n for calming the waters a little.

"I'm sure everything will get worked out you guys and thank you for being there for me really. I just need to talk to him. Who knows maybe I need to take a few days off to go see him instead?" I say with little hope in my voice and Cynthia nods in agreement.

That was exactly what I did.

After I went and talked to John and got a few days off to return to LA and I didn't tell Dalton. I was going to surprise him. I miss him even though most of our last conversation ended poorly with him raising his voice at me for what seemed like the smallest things and me crying because I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I just missed how we used to be before the fights. We used to be so happy so smitten with each other. Fighting and arguing used to never exist with the two of us.

We were such a calm, collected and caring couple. I don't know how we got here.

He always had this possessive side to him though that I really did not care for. He let it control him around my fans and some of my friends at times. He would just get so annoyed out of no where. It was like no one was deserving of my time but him.

It was overwhelming at times hence why I went ghost from the public eye constantly. Mostly for him because he didn't like all eyes on us. He hated the attention I got almost as if he started to resent me for it.

Was someone in his circle telling him things that weren't true? Did he let my fame get to his head? Maybe it was the distance? Maybe it was just a him problem?

I miss him and love him but I sure as hell wasn't bothered that he had to fly back to work and be there because we are married and that's his job.

It was to be expected we both had separate lives together. I understood that he had a busy schedule, but I just don't get why he could not grasp the concept of mine.

I wanted to just show up and tell him how I was feeling and that I missed him and being home. Maybe that's where I went wrong because If I only knew what to expect when I got to our home I would have never left London to come a try to work things out with my estranged husband.

—————————

soooo I think you all might know where i'm going with this 😅 but...on the contrast,  some of the future elements of the timeline will be different of course. Y/n is basically ethan in this story. She is single so there won't be soo much drama but I will include some mishap or instance along the lines of the July situation in a different stance. So buckle up buttercups you're in for a ride 🤣😭

just you all let me know what you think and if you have any ideas please feel free to comment and reach out about how you like it. I love you all and I love your feedback. It seriously makes my day.

Don't forget to comment and vote 💗💗 see you all soon!