1781

Thom's pov

After we took the Princess to her King, My crew mates and I are drinking, playing cards and celebrating the marriage at the local pub

"So Thomas, any of the Princess' maiden you love to fuck while we were on the ship?" a crew mate asked.

I chuckled, smirking. "Well. Not sure about maidens. Maybe a bar wench," I said, staring at a hot red haired wench looking at me.

She smiled at me, staring at me with her eyes. "Oh bar wenches are hot," another crewmate said, looking over.

I smiled, as I continued to stare at the red haired wench. She smiles at me, motioning me to her.

"Well, I'll be right back," I said, getting up

"Well, I'll be right back," I said, getting up. I went to approach the bar wench.

I followed her as she walked down the stairs. "Miss, wait up," I said. I continued to follow her as we got down stairs.

Now

Nadia's pov

I continue reading Thom's journal. "I walked down the stairs as it took forever. As I got downstairs...," I paused on reading as the door opened.

I see Dean coming in. "Hey, babe," I said. "Hey, Sammy and I are heading out for a case. Three witches have been murdered," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Nadia, are you coming with us?" Dean asked. "No, I'm gonna stay here. Gonna read Thom's journal," I said.

"Okay. We will be home soon," he said. I nodded. "Good luck," I said.

"Thank you, babe," Dean said, kissing my head. "You're welcome. I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said, heading out. I smiled, opening up Thom's journal.

"Okay, where was I? Oh," I paused, continuing reading.

1781

Thom's pov

I made it to where the bar wench was going. She opens the doors. I see some women and men, naked, fucking each other.