Exploring the Universe

(from this part I will write from the character's perspective)

***

After the demon attacks I had many questions. One major question was where did the demons came from. To know the answer i had to capture a demon and ask all the answers i wanted.
The next night when demons came i and Ragnar killed all demon except their leader.
As soon as we started to interrogate him all his answers were somewhat different.
It was like he was speaking a language which we knew but we were unable to understand his words. Now there was only one way to know the answers. I had to explore the universe to know the answers. But first i needed the skill to make the abyssal gateways.
I obtained a skill after killing every 1000 demon. It may increase if the skill level is high.
I started the grind and the first orb came sooner then expected.
This orb gave me an ability through which i can make an invisible inventory in which i could place items without increasing my own weight. This ability was good but I risked it for a better one. I ignored the orb and killed 10 more demons which gave a new orb.
[if the orb is ignored then the next orb will spawn after defeating 10 enemies]
The next orb had the power which i needed for many things but most important ability right now was to obtain the power to make Abyssal Gateways.
However I took the orb.
I can grind for many days and this self recovering power would help me do that.
After defeating this wave i went to the waterfall and opened the book 'Ancient Prophecy'
The way to use "Revixen" was written in the book.
The following words were written-
"In the throes of dire conflict, the primal surge stirs, invoking ancient strengths to mend flesh and dispel weariness."