chapter 1

It was raining well to be more specific it was pouring it was dark dreary and cold wet night. And in a small town in Nebraska a poor young neko boy needed to make some money. To pay rent or he would be kicked out of his apartment so desperate.

That he decided to get a job at the local anime convention thankfully. He was 18 so that wouldn't be much of a problem. Although it was strange for a simple nightwatch position to have such a high age. Requirement considering this particular convention the Freya anime convention.

It made more sense has it was know to be a bit riske considering. The fact the characters there practically wear nothing. Except one article of clothing   so it usually seen has a scandalous place. That and the disappearances of the old nightguards in all but our little  friend is desperate so he went for it.

He got the job and was going to start that night but he decided. To go explore an old abandoned building a friend told him about. To waste some time so he made his way over to place it was quite. Hard to get to it was hidden by some trees and over growth it defiantly had been abandoned.

For a while decades most likely but some where inside the old building. Something began to stir it opened it eyes and slowly sat up with a loud *creak*. And has it sat up years worth of lose rust fell off it then it began to walk around with a loud *CLANK* *CLANK*. And made its way to the main corridor just has it was doing this our young friend opened the main door and entered. Has he walked into the main room he looked around there were pictures on the wall.

Old drawings of something that looked like old characters and mascots and children but then he heard something and shined his. Flash light down the main corridor and what he saw next terrified him and chilled him to the bone.

END OF CHAPTER 1