ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

A couple days later, unfortunately it was time. Min-Jin and Y/n were standing behind the stage of bar with brown leather coats on, plan white shirts with a simple red heart logo on them, and some black joggers. Y/n made sure she had worn some glasses to keep the attention off of her and onto Min-Jin has they did this embarrassing shit.

Finally the audiencer made it onto the stage to introduce the two.

"Everyone give it up for our next performers Kim Min- Jin  and Y/n L/n!" The audiencer said before waking off stage. Min-Jin is the first to get on stage has Y/n followed, more like hid behind Min-Jin as they walked on stage. She stayed in the corner of the stage facing the opposite way, yes the wall.

"KANG YU-NA!!!"

Has Min-Jin started to shout.. and sing. Y/n was stood still making sure to hide her face as she prayed for this whole thing to be over soon.

That was until Min-Jin practically yanks her arm, pulling her toward the mic with her.

"DON'T SAY STUFF YOU DON'T MEAN!!!
I KNOW YOU LIKE ME!!!" Min- Jin shouted/half sings into the mic. She then passes the mic off to Y/n who doesn't even say anything until Min-Jin bumps her shoulder.

'This is so fucking dumb.' Y/ thinks to herself as she  then sings, more like mutters into the mic. "Keep running away, but watch me. I'll come after you." Y/n mutters into the mic before turning back around. But once again Min-Jin turns her back around toward the audience.

Min-Jin opens up her leather jacket revealing the shirt and y/n slowly does the same rolling her eyes afterward.

"Why do I like you? Don't make me angry by asking stupid questions!!" Min-Jin shouts more into the mic.

After the performance, the two had left. To forget about that embarrassing mess Y/n decided to scroll on her phone as Min-Jin walked beside her talking about the situation.

Suddenly, Yu-na comes up grabbing Min-Jin wrist and leading her away to go talk. Y/n wasn't going to wait so she decided she was just going to head back to the campus herself.

Y/n was too caught up in her phone to even notice the footsteps behind her coming closer.

"Y/n wait." The voice said, making Y/n jump a little has she turned around to face Yu-na. She ignores, turning back to her original direction to leave. She didn't give a fuck anymore about what Yu-na had to say anymore. It was just tiring.

"You ignoring me?" Yu-na asked, her footsteps coming closer to Y/n. Y/n didn't reply, as she looked down at her phone and ahead at times.

"So you are ignoring me huh?" Yu-na spoke up once again.

"Like you haven't been doing that for weeks now?" Y/n replies looking up at Y/n with a stern face.

"You're mad at me aren't you?" Yu-na states. This made Y/n want to slap her for just stating the obvious.

"What do you expect me to be happy or something? We have this.. weird little sex thing going on, boom you're nice the next day until one day you're cold and distant making me confused. Boom, you're making out with Min-Jin on my bed, ignore me, boom then decide you want to talk to me. You and Min-Jin invited me to the mail just not even show up and come get me? Weirdly. Weeks later I hear you're messing with the red hair girl.. what's her name? Minjae, come to find out Min-Jin likes you? This shit is getting confusing. If we were just having sex then say that. Don't have me all confused like you want me too Yu-na." Y/n states, she was letting out all of the emotions she had boiling inside of her for the past weeks caused by Yu-na and her confusing ass feelings.

Yu-na was quiet for a bit as she continued to walk in slient before speaking up, "Now they you put it that way. I sound like an ass.. I'm sorry. I'm just as confused Y/n, I know it's hard to believe but-" Yu-na words were cut off by Y/n.

"Do you like MinJae?"

"No." Yu-na instantly answered.

"Do you like Min-Jin?"

"..."

"Answer me."

"It's all confusing like I said but, I like you too Y/n. Turning these past few months I've been starting to feel attached to you more.. making me confused since I've never felt this way for another girl other than Min-Jin." Yu-na confessions, bending down to rest her head on Y/n shoulder.

"Don't think I'm playing you, or fucking with your feelings are fun." Yu-na said.

"So you do like her? Okay.. that's understandable." Y/n quietly asked.

Yu-na stops walking, she grips onto Y/n shoulder making their faces come close. She pulls Y/n in for a long kiss and made sure to do hold it for a moment. But, Y/n pulls away not accepting the kiss at all.

"Get your shit together." Y/n said to Yu-na, getting out of her grip as she walks away leaving Yu-na by herself.

Yu-na watches her walk away. She felt so bad about everything she was putting Y/n though. Yu-na didn't even know who or what she wanted at the end.

 Yu-na didn't even know who or what she wanted at the end