ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭/ᑎᔕᖴᗯ

(Mommmmmy🛐🛐)

Updated/edited

I laughed, figuring that she was just joking since, this wasn't the first time we've joked like this toward each other like this . But the look on her face said otherwise, usually if we did things like this she would just laugh if off but, she kept that same grin on her face. And her hand just kept going up and up, up my thigh. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen.

I felt so much guilt since I was still with Leon, but he did cheat first. So why was I so hesitant to do this with her?

I didn't understand my emotions at all. On then other end, I wanted to definitely do this. I mean, Hy-rea was is a very attractive girl and I didn't want to miss this maybe, once in a lifetime opportunity. You'll never know.

"Yes." I finally said, breathing heavily at the thought of her going down on my -. Well, You know.

"Are you sure about this Y/n?" She asked one last time.

"Of course I'm sure, but remember this is just a hook up." I remind her, making sure she knew this was nothing more.(I'm sorry, read the title).

"That was my intention anyway." She says, taking off her top, me doing the same afterward. "God, you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this Y/n." She says, connecting our lips together. 'Wait she's been wanting to fuck me? Who would've thought.'

"There's so much more I want to do to you." She says in between kisses. "like what?" I ask.
Feeling shivers down my spine as I felt her cold hands glide underneath my shirt. "Like this." She said, Pinching the tip of one of my breast. I let out a moan, feeling pleasure at her sightless touch. "Wow. Sensitive." She mutters, getting onto of me. Removing my bra out of the way as she started sucking down on my breast while she teased my clit though the pants I had on.

She finally stopped. Not long after, she started kissing down my body all the way until she got to my clit, helping me remove the last piece of clothing on my body.

Hy-rea suddenly stopped in between kisses."what, what's wrong?" panting heavily as the words came out of my mouth.

"Should we film it?" She unexpectedly asked. Why did she want to film it?  "Why do you wanna film it?" I rightfully asked the girl.

"It might be the last time we ever do this, so why don't we remember this moment?" She said, getting up from her position. "Where are you going?" She didn't respond she just signal for me to follow her and with that I did so.

She stops in front of a door, I'm guessing it was her bedroom. She opened the door to revealed a bedroom. It was simple, nothing much. Just a bed, a closet, a Tv and a small sofa.

She walks over toward the closet. Taking out a filming camera."Where going to be using this." She smirks grabbing ahold of waist pushing me onto the bed. Grabbing the monopod she had underneath the bed setting it up and placing the camera inside of the holder, shortly clicking the record button afterwards.

"Why are you assisting to record it?" I asked her one last time(stream). "It just brings me more excitement." She states which causes me to give her a confused look. "Why does it being you excitement." I ask, "it's way more risker than "normal sex." She says quoting with her fingers before continuing. "I just love it." She said.

I kissed Hy-rea as soon, we were in close reaching distant. I did think this recording this was a little weird but, hey, I don't link shame. Wait maybe that's a lie, but still. Hy-rea kissed me back as expected, the kiss became heated, and soon she was right back on top of me. Her grinding on my hips as she guided my hands toward her ass. She let's out a moan before quickly covering her mouth in embarrassment.

"What's wrong."  "I'm usually the more dominant one and these kinds of things, it just felt weird letting you hear that." She explains.

"Why are you embarrassed of a natural thing that all humans have?" I said starting the kiss back up. "I don't know maybe I'm just being overly dramatic." She said. Letting out a grin as she started placing hickeys on my neck, rubbing her fingers in between my legs.

"Enough of that. Let's get back to the way more excited part." I started to breath heavily as her fingers starts to stork my clit, I was already soaked and trust me it was very noticeable.

"Oh fuck~" I Moaned as her finger went in and out of my clit. She started to lick even faster now. "Shi-t wait h-h-rea." I said trying to get the words to come out of my life correctly.

That just made her go even faster. "I just wanna taste you Y/n." She says causing vibrations to go though my clit. "S-Stop t-alking." I groan. She looks up at me with her mouth still on my clit. "What do you mean like this?" She teased causing me to let out another moan. 

This time she decided to put 2 instead of 1 fingers in. The unexpected move made me moan even more. At this point I was high up in the clouds feeling so much pleasure was jolting inside of me. I could feel the heat staring to build up. "Shit Hy-rea I'm about to cum." I warned. She slapped my inner thigh before saying," not yet."  She grabbed ahold of one my tits, practically playing with my nipples.

She suddenly stopped to get out. I looked down at her, "why'd you stop I was about to cum." "That's the point." She said readjusting readjusting herself into the scissoring position connecting us clits together. "You ready?" She asked putting in in for another kiss, but this time it was a more passionate one. Her tongue explored my mouth. She waves she at everything, my Inner cheeks, my gums, the roof of my mouth and the lower part of my mouth. Yes. " I said trying not to bring ahold of the kiss.

She pulls out of the kiss to catch her breath. I start to rub our clits together, I just couldn't wait any longer. She try's her best to not let out a moan, but missable fails.

"Oh f-fuck." She moans as I speed up the base. I could feel my heat stating to approach.

"Shit I'm about to cum." She says before I could. "Me too." I replied as we started to go even faster.

And finally.

It happened.

We both collapsed onto the bed. The room got quiet. So quiet that all I could hear was the heavy breathing from both me and Hy-rea. "I can't believe we just did that." She says. "Yeah. Me either." I simple respond still in a state of shock.

She finally gets up to look up me. "Yknow, maybe next time l'll let you face fuck me." She Shockley said before waking turns the bathroom. She turns to me and ask. "You wanna join?"  I immediately got up and followed her.

________________________________

November, 14,2022