Character designs (first wave designs)

Character 1: TelephoneMan

Ah yes, the TelephoneMan (Men)

Ah yes, the TelephoneMan (Men). A unique species from the original three, they are currently the biggest multiversal populated faction due to the different types of phones existing from a different verse or more. (One of My verses).

The TelephoneMen(Women) are quite shy, due to being the only ones who can't speak at all besides the other subspecies which makes them think they're a bit strange. But they will bond with other groups and factions if they'd like, which is most. When having a bond with another species, they are determined to protect that special someone no matter what, if they do fail however, then they might be a bit sadden or enraged, OR... They will simply remain silent, not making even a single ring of a phone.

The other Subspecies are currently being still remodeled or made, however, there is one already created, the iPhone faction, which is part of the Phone Faction. iPhones aren't as shy as Telephones, but they aren't that nice either. iPhones are a bit more difficult to create at least a small friendship bond, but if someone ever does, they only earn trust and respect but more will come out of them in another chapter.

Telephones come in many forms, the most being a red color telephone head, a yellow buttoned fancy vest, pale yellow long sleeved shirt, dark brown pants, black boots, dark grey gloves, a dark red tie, and a cord to connect to outlets, which is a 50/50 that most will have or not.

If you take a closer look at the image, you'll see a couple different of characters there, including an iPhoneWoman, TelephoneWoman, Dark TelephoneMan, and Titan Nokia (beta version). This is what the varieties of the Phone faction have, most serving an important role.

There is more information on the image if you want to find other details about them.

Character 2: ShutterBug

There is a chance you may remember the name from the book "Skibidi Toilet (YOUR POV)", aka my story I have created

There is a chance you may remember the name from the book "Skibidi Toilet (YOUR POV)", aka my story I have created. And there is a good reason why he is named like that, meet ShutterBug (2.0), the old sketch version of course. This sketch was made a long time ago, so things may change in the future if I decide to remake it again.

Now before ShutterBug was... ShutterBug...ShutterBug was once a normal Cameraman, having a cracked lens and different suit. He was abandoned by his original owner due to not working all of the sudden, and thrown in a dumpster as the aftermath. However, he was found by a college professor of the name of Della Fredrickson, or Mrs. Fredrickson in other terms...

Mrs. Fredrickson has two loving children of her own, both of them in their late teens as she is soon to be 42. She was fascinated by how technology has grown over the years and took a course over it, making her in the position she is now, a college professor of technology and bio engineering.
(She plays an actual important role in my current story so ykyk)

Mrs. Fredrickson took the Cameraman in and decided to give him some repairs, which of course costed a bit too much but was worth it in the end. Shutterbug warmed up to Mrs. Fredrickson and formed a strong family bond as the result, including meeting new people and other robots in the college Mrs. Fredrickson worked at.

However, due to the Skibidi Toilet Uprising, Shutterbug was taken away after assisting two women, a Speakerman, and a TVMan at a Skibidi infested mall, which he would be taken in for many treatments, one including a new experiment...

As Shutterbug was being repaired and tested, the only thing that did stay was the cracked lens of his, which is a forever mark of who he is, and as he was the first Shutterbug to be released for battle, expectations were higher than theorized, resulting in One hundred more copies to be made like him but better.

So that is how he earned his name, ✨Shutterbug✨.

Character 3: iPhoneWoman

(Changes were made in this character, this was made a while back)

Remember what I said about the Telephones having subspecies? Well... This is one of the many types of phones to exist also, an iPhoneWoman.

iPhoneWoman has a leather navy blue coat, with some fur over, having a long wine red shirt under that with some gloves. She also has dark brown velvet pants with some heeled boots. She also has a charger cord as a tail, which can be used for charging or weaponary. And lastly her head is an iPhone variant, which her screen gives sometimes an uncanny effect or feeling when staring at it...

Currently only she exists by far as other variants of the iPhones are still being worked in progress or not even started at all. iPhones are not as sociable as Telephones due to them being quite mysterious entities that exist with abnormal abilities, such as opening a glowing orange portal below them to teleport around somewhere. Or some having the ability to make arms come out of their screens like some horror movie.

Other than that, iPhones prefer the nighttime as the sun blocks the screen a lot with brightness. They too also have a different subspecies other than phones, which is iPads, Apple MacBook, or anything related to Apple really.

iPhoneWoman's mission is to try to stop the spread of infections happening in the universe she is from, as it is dangerous. (I'll explain more about it later)

I hope you enjoy these (old) character designs!!1!

:3

More to come soon...