hickey prank

"Hi, baby." Minju smiled as she came up behind you, her lips brushing against your head softly.

"Hi." You happily spoke as you closed the cupboard door and then turned around to face her. "You're home."

"I am." She said as she gently cupped your cheek, her thumb brushing softly against your skin. "And I missed you today."

"I missed you too." You said before leaning in to steal a kiss from her lips.

She hummed against your lips as she melted into you.

It had been a long day and the stress was beginning to get to Minju, but now that she's home she's overjoyed.

As her lips moved against yours, you found yourself wanting more, finding yourself unable to get enough of your girl and the taste of her lips.

You wrapped your arms around her neck to pull her closer and she smiled against your lips before pulling away to kiss your jaw and your neck.

You couldn't help the soft sigh that left your lips as you tilted your head back and relished in the inexpressible desire rushing through your veins over every brush of her lips on your skin.

"Minju," You whispered as she brushed your hair away from your neck, smiling happily.

She opened her eyes and looked up at you her lips continued to brush softly against your neck but when her eyes traveled down and she saw the marks along your neck, she froze.

"What's this?" She asked as she gazed at the mark on your neck. "That's a hickey..."

"Minju," You whined. "Why did you stop?"

"Because you have hickeys on your neck." She whispered as she looked up at you. "Where did they come from?"

"I don't know." You mumbled as you looked down at your feet.

"You do! Don't lie to me." She said before scoffing at you. "Why aren't you being honest with me? We're always honest with each other."

You looked at her silently.

"I guess you broke that commitment when you cheated on me though."

"I did not cheat on you!"

"Then how do you explain those hickeys?" She asked, her voice raised slightly. "I see them right there, Y/N! With my own two eyes. They're right there!"

You looked down at your feet again and she just shook her head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you. You're cheating on me. Tell me who they are."

"No one. I'm not cheating on you."

"Stop lying! You didn't give yourself those hickeys so you better tell me the truth, right now!" She said before folding her arms over her chest. "Now or I'm leaving."

"They're fake." You confessed as you lifted your head and looked into her eyes once more. "They're not real. I'm just messing with you."

"What?" She spoke, the disappointment growing more.

You grabbed one of your makeup remover wipes and brushed it along your neck, causing the makeup to smear.

"Oh, my god." She whispered. "They are fake."

"I told you. I wouldn't lie to you, Minju."

"Right, you're just pulling this mean prank on me!" She scoffed. "I've seen this on social media, Y/N. I never thought you'd do it to me. Why?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking, I guess. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She sighed and sat down in one of the chairs at the table.

You sat down beside her and put your hand on her thigh.

"I love you. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I don't know why I did it because it isn't funny and it isn't cool. I should've thought it through. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

She reached out to cup your cheek and sighed.

"Okay." She said before smirking. "I guess I can forgive you. Because I know I'm going to want you to forgive me when I prank you back."

Your eyes went wide and she just laughed.

"You deserve it after this."

"I can't argue with that." You sighed before smiling slightly. "I love you lots."

"I love you too." She said before kissing your cheek.

"I'm so lucky." You whispered before she pulled you into her arms, giggling happily as she kissed your head.