27. 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋.

Start from the beginning

The brunette blocked the sun that landed on Ben's face with his shadow, glaring down at him. "You.. don't get to say shit about anything Charlie does, you hear me?"

Ben glared as he sat up. "Do you want me to go around telling people about you and Nick? Yeah, Aaron told me." The boy smirked.

Henry scoffed, crouching down beside him. "Do you want me to tell everyone about you and Charlie? Not like I would do that to my own brother without his permission. But there is one thing I will do if I see you go near my brother or if I hear you say anything about any of my friends. It won't be just a punch next time, I'll send you to A&E."

Before Ben could say a single word back, Henry had stood up and started walking back to his brother and friends. "What did you say to him?" Charlie asked with a small smile, noticing Ben's sour expression as he ran over.

"Oh, just said I'd send him to A&E if he talks to you again, that's all." Henry shrugged as he crossed his arms. His twin wore a large smile, hugging his brother tightly as Tao walked over.

"I'm sorry." The boy blurted out.

"What?" Henry furrowed his eyebrows, looking at him. "No, I should be the one sorry. I should've told you sooner."

"No, I shouldn't have gotten angry at you. Either of you." Tao looked at the twins before joining their hug as they opened their arms to let him. "I made it so hard for you to tell me."

"I should've looked out for you like you were for me." The brunette mumbled to Tao before the hug disconnected, smiles on all three faces as they looked at one another.

"Maybe we could have a movie night on Saturday?" Charlie suggested.

"Yeah." Tao agreed. "I have a really long list of movies I need to force you two to watch."

"I'm probably going to hate most of them."

"I know." The boy chuckled. "Me and Elle were gonna go exploring around all her old classrooms. D'you want to come?"

"Nah. You two go, I promised I'd spend the day with Louis." Charlie smiled, thinking of his new boyfriend who wasn't standing that far away. "Henry?"

"Actually, I'm gonna says here." The brunette crossed his arms. "I have a few people I need to cheer on from the sidelines."

Cheering on Isaac who was doing the Javelin and Louis who was playing in the Rugby match then... Nick Nelson. The very boy who he wanted to avoid, the boy he wanted to cheer on even if he didn't see him. Charlie was cheering from the crowd, of course, shouting loud for his boyfriend who gave him a not-so-subtle wink as he passed by.

Henry was watching from the usual pitch, which was cut off by the large fence around it, with Isaac. But soon, he got fed up of watching one of his closest friends act depressed while watching his potential ex-boyfriend play rugby. So, he dragged him to the crowd. "Why are you doing this to me?" Henry groaned as Isaac dragged him, book in hand.

"Because." He answered.

"That's your reason?! But I don't want to...!" His voice died down as his eyes fell to Nick Nelson. It was like his eyes got locked onto him and he couldn't move them, no matter what he did. So as Nick moved, so did Henry until he found something he could stand on to see above the large crowd of people.