• inches in between us •

(Leon and Claire have some sexual shower time...)

Status of relationship in this One Shot : Engaged!

(TW: Dirty talk, Vaginal Sex & HandJob)

Stepping up the staircase, Claire turned to her right and walked into her's and Leon's bedroom, spotting him on his Dell laptop, most likely catching up on some work. In the later evenings, it was always so quiet, the two kept to themselves. Which wasn't a bad thing, morely it was healthy, they enjoyed it. To much of one person can be tiring, taking breaks is valid and Claire would stand up for that statement any day.

Claire had a vanity in the corner of their bedroom. It held her makeup products and jewelry, in which she wasn't able to wear very often, but it's still good to have around. Especially with the fact Leon works for the D.S.O, they sometimes have to dress up and look presentable, so it's useful for future days.

Moving her small, painted fingernails up to her ears, Claire unclipped her earrings, setting them down into her organized jewelry box. She then unhooked her necklace, straining it away from her neck. Claire's body felt quite tense, it had been a damn rough week for her. Terrasave isn't an easy job, but she can't really be upset with it, she fought to work there.

Walking closer to their shared closet, she went inside of the small room. Claire loved their closet, it was one of the high selling points to her when they were looking for their very own place to call their's. It was compact, but perfect. Plus, Leon barley owns clothes, so it's practically all hers!

The girl grabbed some sleeping clothes, she planned to change into them after she showers, so that afterwards she can just go to sleep. Claire was way more of a morning person, night time wasn't necessarily her thing, she doesn't like the dark and awful things seem to always happen during this time. She'd much rather just sleep the night away.

The man was still on his laptop, keeping to himself, the only sound coming from him was the tapping on his keyboard, which the two of them found oddly satisfying and relaxing. Claire could barley hear it from the closet though, it was inaudible. From the bed though, Leon called out to Claire.

"Hey baby, come here." Leon somewhat shouted out. "Hold on!" Claire yelled back, briskly snatching a pair of panties from the shelf, then walking out of the closet, seeing Leon looking upwards. "Yeah?" Claire asked, her clothes hung on her thin arm. "Just checking on you, I love you." Leon chuckled, taking another glance at her before his eyes were attracted back to his laptop.

"Love you too." Claire chortled, gandering at him again before speaking once more, "I plan to get in the shower here in a bit, care to join me?" Claire asked, smiling seductively before heading towards the edge of the bed Leon was sitting on. Leon's eyes shot up at Claire, he chuckled before talking, "I can try, this report is almost finished up so let me carry on, okay beautiful?" Leon questioned, placing his and on her hip, squishing it lovingly before taking his hand back to his keyboard.

"Take your time." Claire mumbled, leaning down and kissing the top of his hand, taking her free hand and caressing his cheek, feeling his prickly scruff. Leon loved how Claire would touch him, it was so relaxing. Claire ambled into the bathroom, placing her pajamas onto the rack. Their bathroom was quite big, and was once again, one of the selling points of the house. The lofty shower was an eye grabber when they first seen it. It was just very spacious.

Another particular selling point within the bathroom would have to be the double sinks. Leon is just so unorganized, Claire couldn't bare the thought of sharing the same counter space as him. Bless his cluttered soul.