"You guys look better than I thought!" Tsunami said without a thought causing Tachimukai to sweatdrop beside him as a few members gave him a death stare to which he cowered away.

"S-sorry.." He said sheepishly.

"I could say the same for you." You deadpanned, looking him up and down,

"You're lucky I'm wearing a dress I would've kicked you into tomorrow." Haruna mumbled just loud enough for him to hear before walking to her brother who was talking to Tsunami and Fubuki while Fuyuka and Aki joined Endou and Kazemaru's conversation.

A gentle smile graced you lips as you watched them all, "This is a nice feeling." You whispered to yourself placing a hand over your heart.

"It is, isn't it?" A voice beside you said. You looked to your right to see Gouenji with an arm around a very nervous Toramaru, who had his tie tied completely wrong.

You smiled at the sight before chuckling. "Toramaru?"

"Mhm?"

"You tie is all messed up," You said reaching out and fixing it. "There we go," You dusted his blazer off and gave him a smile which he returned.

You gasped turning to Gouenji who raised an eyebrow, "Hey! He's just like you when this happened for the first time," You teased your lover waving a finger in his face which he swatted away.

"Shut up! I can do it now." He retorted.

"It only took you almost a decade." You mumbled shrugging.

He started whispering to Toramaru, "Don't worry I'll help you, unlike she did when I struggled."

You looked at him with your mouth open agape, "Hey! I tried my best!" You retorted.

"You used it as a blindfold once, I still remember that!" He said taking a step forward removing his arm from Toramaru.

"Oi that was funny though!" You said laughing and taking a step backwards, your heel clicking against the floor.

"Yeah! To you it was!" He took another step forward, "Little seven year old me was terrified for his life!" He exaggerated.

"I think little Y/n was too advanced for you, Shu. You're lucky I'm not making you wear a dress again!"

"AGAIN?" Toramaru screeched from beside Gouenji, slowly turning to him.

You shrugged again and moved out the way just in time when he reached out for your arm and moved to hide behind Kabeyama, "Y/n?" He asked noticing a presence behind him.

"Y/n? I don't know a Y/n?" You joked receiving a, "Huh?"

You then moved behind Midorikawa and Hiroto who watched the whole ordeal. "I gotta say Y/n using his tie as a blindfold? How cruel," Midorikawa laughed out.

"I think it was genius. Keep at it." Hiroto counteracted.

"Don't encourage her!" Gouenji scolded Hiroto, who just laughed, from behind you and catching you off guard.

"Oh jeez when did he get there!?" You attempted to run away only for him to grab your wrist pulling you into his grasp and wrapping an arm around your waist.

You panicked seeing him so close up, yes you had been closer but that was without an audience. You chuckled nervously as you examined your position. His right hand held your left one up while his other rested on your waist, your free hand rested on his shoulder.

"So.. haha- you come here often?" His poor attempt at flirting made Kogure snicker. How you fell for him? I'm not sure.

"That was awful!" He jeered.