Chapter 13 - Vale

I believe Lane when he says April was turned off in the arms of the man in the cellar, there's nothing nice about him and that kind of guy always gets what he wants in spite of everyone else. I've had clients like him before and I recognised the look on my boyfriend's face. He's sure of what he saw and Tate says she can't remember. It must be vague in his mind.
Nate tortured her after that by practically cutting her jugular. Luckily he's the master of illusion, I saw the panic in the princess's eyes. He wouldn't have taken her life, he wants to scare her so she'll stop taunting him. She wants him and he wants her but he won't let her into his world without an invitation.
She's been in her room all day, her feet shaved the floor for about ten hours and she hasn't eaten, drunk or spoken. I waited until Lane was asleep before washing up and knocked on her bedroom door. She doesn't answer, but I go in anyway and see her smoking, leaning against the bed, her face soaked with the emotions of the day. I light a cigarette and join her.
Here the days are all the same, there's not much to do and it's exhausting. I understand her crying, we all need to evacuate after an attack or attempted murder. I've been in her shoes before.
" New pyjamas?"
" Kane picked them out. He's sick of me showing off."
" It only bothers Lane. We all like women, but he doesn't."
" You're playing both sides."
" Only Kane and Tate are heterosexual. Lane is gay, Dave is pan like me and Pade and Nate are bisexual. It's your kingdom that makes us more like each other. I've already been arrested for being gay when I was seventeen. It's my colleagues who cover for me when there's a police raid or my ex."
She tilts her head back and takes a drag.
" You're not straight either, I can feel it."
" I fuck whoever I want, but I have a preference for men or androgynous men. People who are afraid of me."
" People who don't know you."
" You don't know me either." She laughs, "if you want, there's marijuana in this one."
She hands me her cigarette and I take a drag. Her cigarette is very full and I almost cough as she takes it between her lips again.
" Who gave it to you?"
" It was in Nate's stash, there's a trap door under his dresser with joints, pills and a gun. I hadn't smoked anything that good in months. My mum started stealing from my stash when she decided she didn't want anything from me. I'm a lost cause. giggles the princess as she lies down, her head on my thighs. I'm a disgrace, I like to be treated like a whore, which makes me a dreadful princess who deserves to be pilloried."
" If you do another remix of Jesus, you'll come back with a bit more madness."
" I'm not religious."
" Nor am I. Would you like some wine?"
" No, you'll wake Tate. There must be a bell in his head that alarms him when we come near one of his precious bottles. I've got a better idea, but we have to keep it as quiet as possible."
The idea didn't just cross my mind, I knocked gently on the corner of the closing door as she straightened up with a playful smile on her face. I'm reassured to know that she's had the same thought as me. She straddles me and places her knees on either side of me. I crush my cigarette on the carpet and finish hers. We stare at the burning paper, for the moment the only obstacle to our plan.
When she's finished, her hazel eyes look into mine as my fingers wrap around her neck. I'm not in favour of violence, but I want to hurt her. The fear in her eyes turned me on so much earlier. I apply pressure to her jugular, causing her to tilt her head. She graces me with her slender neck, and I lick her still salty skin, my tongue running over every inch of her sensitive skin before moving up to her moist, luscious mouth.
She was waiting for my kiss, biting her lips. I take hold of her mouth, her tongue and mine wriggling, she arches her back. My cock is already throbbing at the thought of making her come. She can feel it, she's rubbing against my trousers, she's a bitch in heat. I'll keep her waiting just to see how far she's prepared to give herself.
" You're harder than the wall."
" And bigger than your wrist." I warn her as I slip my fingers under her top and throw it behind me. "Nice tattoos! "
I let myself get carried away by the frenzy, nibbling her lip as her tongue seeks a passage between my teeth. I pull her towards me and take one of her nipples in my mouth, solidified by the excitement but also by the freezing temperature of the room. My tongue tickles her pink nipple as I pinch the second with my thumb and forefinger.
She moans, it looks like I'm going to have to gag her, she won't make it with what I've planned to do to her. I suck on her breast and scratch her back, pushing her lower abdomen against me. Her shorts shift, giving me a good view of the thin black thong with a large gold mirror print. Her stocking will disappear before long, and I want to devour her tits before eating her pussy.
I take her swollen breast into my mouth, she grits her teeth and clings to me. My erection is crushed against her vulva, I have to undress her, it's becoming urgent. She stands up to grab something on the bed, the entrance to her thighs just in front of my nose. I put my face forward, my nose hitting an intimate jewel as I stick out my tongue to taste her wetness. She trembles, then hands me a belt.
" What for?"
" To stop myself screaming. Is it too much for you?"
" Is that Nate's belt? Don't answer, I don't care."
She kneels in front of me, opening her mouth as I tie the belt around her head. It's the first time I've gagged a princess. She drools and swivels towards me, looking like a depraved woman. My blood rushes through my veins to my glans. She bends down and pulls at my trousers. I can see her eyes widen at the sight of my phallus. The princess salivates over my cock as she passionately jerks me off.
With both hands around the centre of my sex, she wiggles her wrists and strokes my balls with her fingertips. It feels so good to be polished by the future queen of the kingdom. I pull her hair out of the waistband and tug at her shorts. She jiggles to remove it, then runs the tip of her lips over my glans. I jerk, lift her up and place her on the bed.
Her hips, right on the edge, allow me to put my head between her legs. I take off her thong and play with her piercing, smiling. I part her bottom lips to see the pink shades of her femininity. Her clitoris is already swollen and bright red. My licks aren't going to make it shrink, on the contrary.
I pass her once to savour her wetness. She pushes her ass into the mattress as I suck on her sensitive knob. I tease her pleasure point and encircle her legs with my arms. Holding it in place is more complicated than I imagined. She's moving all over the place and it's even worse when she runs her fingers through my hair.
Her thighs close around my head, she scratches the duvet and orgasms in my mouth. Her orgasm is so soft, so sweet, so hot. I've never been so intoxicated by a royal pussy before tonight. I stand up to see her face covered in her own saliva, she's sublime when she's forced to keep quiet.
" I need your consent to continue, Princess."
She nods and pulls me towards her, I place a kiss on her nose and then between her breasts. I insert two fingers inside her, her back arches, she's so tight and wet. I'm going to need lube, I'll tear her apart if I penetrate her without gel. I'll have to remove her belt temporarily, her saliva may come in handy.
I climb back on top of her and move her gag to her neck, shoving the tip of my cock into her mouth. She chokes as I push my sex to her throat. Her eyes burn, tears appear on her eyes as I pull out. She coughs but I stop her by pressing my hand over her mouth. There's no stopping me, I'm going to fuck her and make her come, all the while not letting out a loud moan.
" Not a sound."
I'm rolling around under her, she barely gets a third of my sex into her mouth before she chokes. Her tears are so hot, she sucks me and kneads my balls with one hand. She blows on my drool-soaked penis making me tremble. She bites down on the belt as I adjust it to the size of her head. She gives me an animalistic look as I advise her on a position.
April has her knees under her stomach and her head rests on a pillow. She'll feel her body contracting around my cock. I dig my nails into her round buttocks and thrust into her with a single thrust. I feel her hold back a groan as her body moves aside to make way for me. I give her time to catch her breath before pounding into her.
I cling to her hips to widen my movements. My testicles slap against her ass as she fills the pillow with saliva and tears. She wants to keep going, she's going to make me cum, she pushes and straddles me. She's devilish, I stroke her clit as she goes faster.
She tenses and claws at my pecs. Her head tilts, her mouth opens, drool drips from her chin. I add my movements and she comes. Her movements start up again, but combined with my back thrusts, I bite her breast then come out of her pussy to ejaculate on her dreamy breasts. The inside of my cheeks are bloody but it was the best fuck of my life.
I lie down beside her and remove the belt from her lips, then pass her some tissues. The room now smells of cum. She wipes her breasts and throws the tissue in the bin before lighting herself a cigarette.
" Don't call me Princess, you fucked me like a slut, not like a princess."
" I haven't slept with a woman like that in a long time. You left teeth marks on the belt, Nate will kill me when he sees them."
" Just take it to your room, Lane has a small mouth that should match the marks. He'll buy that lie."
Damn it, Lane! I cheated on my boyfriend with our prisoner. I should be with him before he realises I've failed him.
" You can go. I wouldn't blame you. I like to be alone after sex, it helps me get my head straight. Cigarette?"
I take a drag, pick up my trousers, put them back on and wipe my fingers on the fabric. She's beautiful covered in my sperm. This image is going to be the death of me, I kiss her vulva one last time before leaving her room. I'm going to pour myself a glass of water, I'm thirsty. Lane sleeps from the bedroom scratching his head, he's just woken up his hair is a mess and he's got a zombie face.
" Can I have a drink, Vee?"
I hand him mine and pour myself another. He crushes his lips to mine and comes up behind me to rest his head between my shoulder blades. His forehead is boiling, I keep my eye on April's door and my boyfriend's hand slips under my trousers. Make sure there's no more saliva on my cock. Too much sex, I'm going to cancel some client appointments tomorrow. He wraps his hand around my penis and wanks me gently.
" Come to bed with me tonight, I fancy a little snack, if you know what I mean."
" We have a single bed."
" I'll sleep on you after I've gobbled up your enormous work tool."
He pulls me into the bedroom, kneels down and pulls down my trousers. As he promised, he sucks my cock, which goes all the way down his throat. He sucks hard, his moist lips roaming over my erection. He swallows a few minutes later, not letting a drop run from his mouth. His lips have swollen from the action. His face is flushed, it's adorable. We settle into bed and I fall asleep in his arms.
The next morning, after a good shower, I find myself in the cellar with Pade, half-dressed and wondering how I ended up so low. I lean back against the furniture as he cuts up pieces of corpses. What am I doing down here? He picks up his knife and grazes my throat with the blade.
" You know my room is next door to the princess's and I've seen your grand finale."
" Shit, I'll give you a week's pay not to tell the others."
" What was it like?"
" What ?"
" Sleeping with her? You weren't going out with Lane."
" Sex is what I do for a living, and it's been a long time since I've..."
He doesn't care about that.
" Have you ever had sex with a gagged, hot girl with a clit piercing, who has to cum in total silence and ends up covered in cum. She was so narrow despite her experience."
" So it's true? Does she have a clitoral piercing?"
" Yes, a silver one I think, if you play with it, it makes her bend over."
" Does it still work between Lane and you?"
" I'm not going to tell him. Although he's probably tasted her saliva while giving me a blow job."
" I didn't know you were the hottest bunny among us. I'm jealous, you fucked a princess. You're up there with Kane and Nate. Black will bury you alive six feet under if he finds out. I won't say anything, I promise. But open the bathroom door next time."