8

omniscient pov

DD was still in bed out bad after all the shit him and ddot did last night.

today was going to be a chill day for the two probably get some food, play 2k you know regular smegular shit.

soon dd stirred awake turning on his stomach and onto his back. he stared at the ceiling before turning to his side to meet ddot but he wasn't there.

he got up confused as he thought he was there. he opened the bathroom door and checked to see if he was in there, he wasnt.

he opened his room door and yelled down the stairs for him, no response. he took out his phone and called him. on the third ring ddot picked up.

" where the fuck you at darrian?" DD spoke with his still raspy voice making ddot laugh as he turned his camera on

" nigga I litterally have a show tdy I'm at the Airport, you know dis." ddot spoke to dd from the other side of the phone.

dd suddenly remembered being told this last night but he was half way sleep so it wasn't his fault

" ohh yea I remember you told me yesterday my bad pa."

ddot chuckled at his forgetfulness

" it's ok pa but I'm boarding my flight now so I'll call you when I land, love you." ddot spoke pulling his phone to his face to show his self

" ok be safe I love you too." DD spoke hanging up a little irritated because he wanted to be up under him today but oh well

he walked back into the bathroom to run a shower because he wanted to hit up the stu, he ain't been in a while.

30 minutes later

dd was now dressed and in his bedroom looking at himself in the mirror.

im really fine asf he thought to himself. he grabbed his keys off the dresser and he left his room jogging down the stairs.

once he reached the bottom steps he turned towards the door and left out.

he hopped in his car turning the ignition and pulling out his driveway, driving off.

------

dd got out of his car after parking it, heading into the studio complex.

he greeted the lady that was at the front desk before she directed which studio room he would be in.

he blurred a quick thanks before walking down the hallway and turning to the left and walking into the door on the end of the hallway.

he walked in and immediately smelt strong weed and alcohol.

he dapped everyone up in the room before walking to his brother/ producer jstar.

" wassup Brodie" DD spoke cheesing

" nun much wassam witchu why I ain see you in here in a while?" his brother questioned

" I just wanted to chill fa a bit, nun ta worry bout now doe cuz I'm back" he spoke grabning his little journal he wrote in.

his brother nodded while going to sit down and let DD do his thing before they recorded.

about an hour later

DD has just left the studio after recording a couple of songs and chilling with his brother. he was a little hungry so some chic fil a sounded real good right now.

he pulled into the drive thru and the line was a bit long he pulled out his phone to check through his messages but seeing ddots name pop up which he immediately clicked on.

he clicked the green answer button immediately smiling into the camera while looking at his favorite person.

" what's good pa?" ddot asked him while smiling hard as hell

" nun much I'm at the chic fil a drive thru right na'. I just finished from the studio wit jstar nem" dd responded while moving forward a bit

" that's coo, I know you ain't record in a while so I'm glad to see you back in yo shit"

DD smiled, something he never seemed to stop doing ever since he's been with ddot.

" preciate it pa, but how'd yo show go? you eat?" DD asked

" it was real good hella people showed out, the stadium was damn near full, and yes I ate dad" ddot responded rolling his eyes at the last part

" roll em again, and yes I am yo daddy you said it yo self when I was hitting it from the b-"

" ok that's enough" ddot cut him off making dd laugh while pulling up to order his food

" can I get a number 7 please" DD spoke he handing the dude his card.

" yes that'll be $10.56" the worker spoke swiping the card. he handed DD back his card after telling him to pull up behind the silver Lexus that was in front of him

" aight pa I gotta go i'a see you in the mornin' I luh you, byee." ddot spoke looking at DD through the camera

" I luh you too baby, see you" DD spoke saying his goodbyes then hanging up. he couldn't wait to see ddot tomorrow, being away from him for just one day was hard enough just imagine when they have to go on tour.

shaking his head, dd drove off after getting his food.it was gonna be an even harder night without having ddot next to him in his sleep.

okkk ik I ain't update in a while don't jump me

butt that was just a lil filler chap, longer one coming soonnn