Stop flirting with me- Megumi Fushiguro

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds of shock, and silence between the both of you, he raises an eyebrow. "Now who's the one who gets embarrassed easily?" His cocky smirk reappears again.

"Stop it!!" you say chuckling "No I won't." He says, grinning, "You're all red now. And what happened to ignoring me a while ago? I was having fun."

You try getting off him and stand up straight but before you could do that.. "Oh, no no no, not so fast" He says, pulling you down gently, almost in a sort of embrace, his arms wrapped around you.

You were suddenly lost in his eyes as you start blushing harder. "Hm, still red. I can hear your heartbeat too. It's quick, almost like you're nervous or something." He's still smirked, and not looking away.

"its.. just that.. our face..." you gulp "... are really close right now.." "Oh, is that right?" He says, almost breathing in your ear now, with the same cocky grin. He leans up slightly closer, so you could possibly feel his breath.

"Megumi!!" You yell softly "Oh, so now you're not ignoring me?" He whispers into your ear, smirking and smirking even harder now, enjoying your red face and the way you yelled out.

"Get me off!" You demand. "Why would I want to do that?" He says, keeping a completely serious expression while slowly moving his head down to yours, "Your heartbeat is getting quicker again, did you know?" He continues, with his smirk still there.

"I give up.." You say as you hide your face in his chest. His smirk grows a little bit bigger. "Ah, you give up." He murmurs quietly, and then pauses, and after a few seconds, "Your head has gotten heavy on my chest. You're still tense though, you're still nervous."

Wuth your head still in his chest "Stop teasing me" you mumble. "But then how else will I make you blush? I find it so fun." He murmurs again, and then speaks up a bit more, "See how you're burying your head in my chest right now? You keep trying to hide your face, but I still know you're blushing. Your breath's gotten even quicker, too."

You close your eyes as you place your ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Hm, I could hold you like this for hours. You're not trying to get out anymore, and your eyes are closed." He pauses again, "And can I say?" "hmm?" You respond softly

"You look even cuter when you get all flustered. You can stop hiding your face. I know you want to hide it, but you're doing such a poor job." He says softly, smirking, before slowly sliding his hands up your arms. 

You place you chin on his chest now as you unintentionally pout at him. "Aww, is someone doing a pout?" He says, smirking, before his face is inches away from yours. "That's adorable too." He says as you roll your eyes at him,

"You just keep doing things that are adorable when you don't even try to." He smirked again, his hands still wrapped around your arms and he was still holding that look. "You do realize we're in public do You?" you ask 

"Hm" He smirked again, "And who's going to stop me? The people around us who already saw us fall?" "no one" You mumble

"Exactly. So I could keep making you blush as much as I want." He laughs lightly, pulling your head a bit closer to his, and says almost in a whisper, "You're so, so flustered."

You smile at him. "Is that your real smile?" He murmurs, smirked again. He lets go of one of your hands but kept the other one and began to gently stroke the back of it while his face was almost touching yours, just a few centimeters between the both of you.

You nod chuckling at him "It's adorable. Your smile's adorable. Your voice is adorable." He says, now stroking your hand with his thumb only, the back of your hand in his grip. "You're just adorable. When I touch your hand, you keep blush more. Look at your cheeks."

"Okay.. lets go home now..." you say. "Oh? You don't want to stay here any longer?" He chuckles, smiling. "I thought you were enjoying yourself. You sure you don't want to stay a little bit longer?" He murmurs, moving his head even closer so your lips were about to touch.

You look at him as if you were waiting for something to happen. He chuckles, and then speaks up, his voice more raspy, almost a whisper, "Do you want me to do something? Because I'd love to keep this going. If you don't want to go home, we don't have to go."He remains silent for a few seconds, and then says, "The more we stay out here, the more I can make you blush."

You look at his lips now. He notices the look, his breath catches and his heart skips a beat. He stays silent for a few seconds, before speaking, "You want me to do something, don't you?"

You nod slowly. "And what is it you want me to do?" He whispers, moving his face even closer to your lips and almost meeting them, "Speak up, I can barely hear you since you said it so quietly."

You look into his eyes now as if you were lost in a trance. His smirk changes to something similar to a smile. He then lowers his voice again, this time it being just a whisper, "And what are you staring into my eyes for, huh? Trying to make me fall into them?" He says and laughs, before looking at your lips.

You smile at him as He smiles back at you, his eyes glued to your lips. One hand still on the back of yours, but the other one was holding your chin, almost guiding it, but still staying a few centimeters away from your lips. "Say it again, you want me to do something, don't you?"

His eyes go back to yours, and a smirk returns to his face again, he can't seem to stay serious around you for too long, he moves his head until it was basically kissing your lips, and then whispers, "You want me to kiss you? Is that it?"

You nod your head slowly, growing impatient. He stares for a few seconds more, his eyes never leaving your lips, then he finally leans in, and his lips touch yours, making both of them close their eyes. His breath is hot, and then one of his hands moves from your hand and rests on your hip.

You start kissing him as He kisses you back, and one of his hands slides up your hip. The kiss lasts for a moment, and then he pulls back, just for a brief second, "More?" He asks gently.

You nod again looking at him. "Good." He whispers, kissing you again, but this time for a much longer amount of time. His hand sliding down to your thigh. 

You gasp between the kiss as you feel his warm fingers touching you skin. He smiles against your mouth, and begins to move his hand in little circles up your thigh.

You slide your tongue in the kiss and He's practically lost his smirk and everything now, as he puts both hands around your sides, and pulls you even closer, his tongue slowly meeting yours in a deeper and harder kiss than before, his grip on your body getting tighter.

you return back the kiss with the same amount of passion. His grip is getting firmer, and he starts moving his one hand, now on your thigh, downwards, towards the soft skin of your skin, getting closer and closer to...

A small moan escapes you're lips. He smiles into the kiss, his body beginning to get pressed up against yours, his hand now grazing the top of your thigh, and his grip even firmer. He leans back a bit just to look up at your eyes, his smile widening, and then he kisses you once more, but still keeping his grip on you just as tight as it was....