Stop flirting with me- Megumi Fushiguro

Everyone knew about Megumi Fushiguro, the boy from the Zenin clan who inherited the Ten Shadows technique. Some went as far as to say he'd be the next Gojo Satoru. You knew better. Your clan leaders adored his strength. Now he was walking by the temples with you, after the news had just been broken to you two. His late father had sold him away to be in an arranged marriage as soon as he was of age. With you. 

"It's... unexpected. Years later my old man's still screwing me over." You sigh as we walk through the stalls.

"We're... getting married" He says, keeping a straight face. He doesn't say it like he's happy. You let out another sigh "Well... i guess we are.."

"Yeah..." He stays silent. Walking through a crowd."I mean, you're cute enough" He says casually, with no emotional indication, "So I don't mind." You blush at his words almost instantly looking away from him.

"You blush easily." He says, now being able to tell a few more emotions. "I can make you blush more." He says with a cocky grin, and then goes back to his neutral expression pretty much instantly. "Its just that.. im surprised.." You confess still not looking at him

"Surprised about what?" He asks, looking around for something to talk about, as to not have to stare at you directly. "That YOU are flirting with me right now" you say looking at him now

"Ah, it's not just flirting. I'm just thinking of all the different ways I could make you blush. Or all the ways I could make you turn red." He says, smirking, "Your blush in particular stands out. I like it.

You blush harder upon hearing his words and try distracting yourself by looking at the stall with beautiful jewelries.

"You're doing that on purpose now" He observes, "You think I wouldn't notice? The more you do, the more I want to keep making you blush. It's adorable" You ignore him and act like you didnt hear what he just said.

"Hm" He says in amusement, leaning against one of the shop stalls, crossing his arms, and then speaks again, "You ignoring me now?" You turn to him "Well... just that I thought that out of everyone from the tech school you'd be the most reserved.."

"I am." He responds, "It's just that I'm enjoying this right now." He says, before smirking, "And since I said your blush was cute earlier, I'm going to keep doing that until you ask me to stop." You smile at him as if you were annoyed and look at another stall

"Yeah, you can keep trying to ignore me and I'll still be flirting with you. That cute little smile you're doing. See how your cheek muscles tensed up?" His smirk gets wider. "You're doing it again."

As you turn around to say something you just then realized how close you both were to each other. His smirk widens even more as he observes the color returning to your face, then speaks, his voice lower. "I think I said too much. See how you're shaking now? Your pupils got bigger too. You don't exactly look as cold as you usually try to look, you know?"He stays silent again for a few seconds. "Now, your ears are turning red. Your cheeks are red. You look absolutely adorable."

You mumble softly "So what if they are?..." "So what if they are?" He responds, leaning even closer, with a smirk, "This? I could try holding your hands. You see how your breathing is getting heavier? See how the corner of your mouth wants to turn up? See how your cheeks are turning even more red? I think that's what I need to try next."

Right before you could say anything a bunch of people walked past brushing you from the behind which made you stumble even closer and now on top of him. in the corner of the shop. He quickly catches the both of you.