Chapter 12: Blossom

Start from the beginning

Annabelle: Here is Mister Good Looking.

They all stared at her as Desmond and Natalie waved at them as everyone waved at them back.

Desmond: Hey everyone! Look who's here with me.

Natalie: Hey!

Dormer ran towards Alex and hugged him tightly, Ambrose chuckled and hugged her and kissed her cheek as everyone smiled at them.

Annabelle: *Smiles* Hey Handsome.

Desmond: Hey Gorgeous, Missed me?

Annabelle: Of course, i did.

Woods kissed his cheek as Desmond smiled before pulling her close and kissed her forehead, Annabelle blushed and smiled at him as everyone awed.

Robert: Couple goals.

Amanda: All you need to do is invite Eva here, Robert.

Natalie: *Laughs* Then we are all settled.

Robert: *Laughs* I would, but Luke and Grace are keeping her busy at the moment.

They shared a laugh as the group began talking to each other while cracking jokes as everyone was having a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desmond and Annabelle were seen making their way to the office while holding hands as the couple were talking to each other.

Annabelle: Some people at work have been staring at us very often.

Desmond: Everyone probably knows we are dating.

Annabelle: *Chuckles* You could be right about that, Do you think they will host a couple of the company?

Desmond: *Laughs* What???

Annabelle: *Laughs with him* Just imagine if that was an actual thing.

Desmond continued laughing as Annabelle giggled and smiled at him, Crowe pulled her and kissed her cheek as Annabelle blushed and continued holding his hand, She noticed two buttons were unbuttoned in his shirt as Annabelle couldn't help but stare before saying something.

Annabelle: Your shirt is kinda unbuttoned.

Desmond: Oh really? Let me fix that?

He looked at his shirt and fixed the button. However, he noticed Annabelle was still smiling at him while staring at him.

Desmond: *Smiles* What?

Annabelle: Nothing, I think you look good when you're shirtless.

She smiled and bit her lip, Desmond was shocked by what she said before he smiled at her as Annabelle laughed a little

Desmond: Naughty, Annabelle, Very Naughty.